Closed Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberbullying on Kracken...

Well then they need to do something. Action needs to be taken.
    Recieved warning in e-mail over this thread, Action was taken no more is needed.

So insults+bypassing ignore+following someone around is a very, very big issue and is not allowed and should be actioned.
    Was a faction event, wasn't following. Both have big issues with each other and throw insults.

So yes only issue would be bypassing the block through emotes and renaming mounts, but even then the power of ignoring isn't limited to the mechanics of the game. Ignoring comes from behind the computer not within.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1tt3rs View Post
    Recieved warning in e-mail over this thread, Action was taken no more is needed.

Was a faction event, wasn't following. Both have big issues with each other and throw insults.

So yes only issue would be bypassing the block through emotes and renaming mounts, but even then the power of ignoring isn't limited to the mechanics of the game. Ignoring comes from behind the computer not within.
    Well, good then for the emails. I hope it stops now.

Do understand, what we see is someone following another around and bypassing ignore. Shouldnt be done by anyone. At a faction event or not, shouldnt be happening. And we arent there and only see what we are told.

OP, Honoka, I hope you both leave each other alone. OP, I sympathize. Honoka, act more maturely. Both of you stop now. K?

*bows and exits stage left*
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeothegreat View Post
    The guild blueberries on Haranyan side on the Kracken server are known to be scum. However, one certain member has been openly and maliciously making fun of my mom for being dead. honoka was in Heaven Sent with me several months ago and was active in that guild when my mom passed away. Now, ever since he joined blueberries, he has become an individual whos manorisms are beyond evil. Even though I have had him on block since it started, he now has one of his mounts named 'Aeosdeadmom', and is actively following me around, emoting point and laugh, which I can see regardless of him being on block. Attached screenshot is when it first happened

He did it again several minutes later: http://imgur.com/HDfxBie
    FFS you child. Its called ignore. It exists for a god damn reason. He can name his mount whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftxx View Post
    FFS you child. Its called ignore. It exists for a god damn reason. He can name his mount whatever he wants.
    Not if he/she does it in a malicious manner to harass and bully someone. The fact that this player not only names his mount to be cruel but he follows him around to do it. That is pure and outright harassment. Apparently, if you had read everything, the OP had to put the bully on ignore due to cruel and hateful remarks.

To be honest I feel the OP has done possibly everything expected when someone is stalking and harassing someone. However now let us hope that Trion does something to stop this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoka View Post
    the fact is that im a Blueberry. probably the most hated guild on the any server.
    Oh, can you point me to your guilds 100 page hate thread in the general section of these forums?

What's that, you don't have one? Well then, you and your guild still have a ♥♥♥♥ing long way to go to catch up to how much hate TT6 generated on Ollo - and fact is, I've never heard of your guild so I have to assume you are small fry at best.

Now on to the issue at hand.

The two of you may have history of bad blood. It doesn't matter.

He may have even ♥♥♥♥ talked you in faction. It still doesn't matter.

What does matter is that one of you took information on a tragic event in the others life and tried to use it as a weapon.

There is no time or place that this is acceptable social behavior. Not on the street, not on the internet, not even in prison.

When you took factual information about a tragic even in another players life and tried to use it against them, you crossed a line - a line that can not be uncrossed. You became scum. Not the kind of scum that purples and steals packs - that is just a gameplay choice. No, when you crossed that line, you became scum based on your personality - it isn't your gameplay that is scum, it is just who you are.

If I were to talk up to someone random and give their dead mother ♥♥♥♥ - not even knowing if their mother was dead or not - that would be internet-acceptable. Doing the same with someone you KNOW just lost their mother months earlier, however, is no longer just random, and no longer acceptable.

The fact that you can ever think attempting to use the death of someones mother is an acceptable form of social interaction speaks volumes about who you are as a person. More than any justification you can ever come up with ever could.

Well, now that we have the other side of the story in this thread as well, I can safely conclude that Honoka needs to learn a lesson about PvP in games.

You may use all weapons and tools at your disposal as allowed by the game's rules.

You may not use weapons and tools not allowed by the game's rules. You went way too far.

Players who PvP in ways that are against the rules do not gain respect. They do not show skill. They are not deemed 'badass' by other PvPers or any players at all. Perhaps only in your little clique of likeminded individuals, among which are likely more than a few who are afraid to speak up and howl with you just to 'belong'. Pitiful.

Enjoy the ban, Honoka. Learn from it.

im not stalking anyone.....i was at GR a FACTION EVENT. and he just so happened to be at the same event i was at...... sure thats stalking.

im not stalking anyone.....i was at GR a FACTION EVENT. and he just so happened to be at the same event i was at...... sure thats stalking.
    Shut your mouth and cut your fingers now before you make it worse,people like you don't deserve to live.

You are just disgusting.

OP if this guy don't get banned from this game and Trion don't do anything in the next 15 days after an official report (Not forum report), fell free to pm me and I will help you to take this to official authority and create a case against Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuels View Post
    You are just disgusting.

OP if this guy don't get banned from this game and Trion don't do anything in the next 15 days after an official report (Not forum report), fell free to pm me and I will help you to take this to official authority and create a case against Trion.
    LOL!
    OMG these teacup kids are out of control.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast