+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Need be Fixed Ship glitch

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tulsa oklahoma
    Posts
    755

    Angry Need be Fixed Ship glitch

    today on Kraken server west end players got on my ship and did the ship sails gl;itch then attcked killed me for my ship they do this to get ya ship speed it away or even could report ya so here the screen shots them doing it they done this now 2x in last hour so these players need get ban


    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]
    DeathShades
    Kraken (NA)
    Head Founder Of The Claws

    The Right Path is Not Always a Easy one

  2. #2
    Senior Member Thenijiway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Windscour Savannah
    Posts
    4,362
    Ok

  3. #3
    Senior Member ftsKaleem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    283
    Apparently there is a glitch which results in having more sails than you normally would.
    We noticed a lot of players (mostly western for us) doing this. They move faster than they should have. What they do also, is when they board your ship, they glitch your sails, and when you they capture it, the ship escapes at an unnatural speed.
    My clipper has grand sails and a rare propeller, but under their control, it moves like mythic after playing with the sails.
    - - - - - - - - - - [NA] Kraken // [NA] Enla - - - - - - - - - -
    [Trini][Haranya]
    - - - [Retired] TAW - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [Lv 55] Cyda - Blood Reaver
    [Lv 55] Radika - Athane
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [Retired] The Claws - - -
    Slayer of Rocks and Trees (miner) - Tyllena [Lv 55]
    Shroud Master - Rylai [Lv 50]

  4. #4
    Senior Member Aeducan76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,956
    This bug is already submitted to XL for fixing.

    Also it has been stated that Trion GMs will act on it and will also act upon players that "buff" legit players ship to report them afterwards.

    But you have to use the ticket system - the general forum is not the place where you can get a solution or a reprimand for the said player.

    That being said, afaik itīs not allowed to "name-call" any player on the forum, so you have to remove the names from the screenshots (in the forum) and submit the unaltered shots to the ticket system.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

    F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

  5. #5
    Senior Member SirGwaineBalinor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Calmlands
    Posts
    194
    Your boat is not glitched... They just put the sails up -_-

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    142
    A) Boats get 2 debuffs for each sail raised. That SS isn't the glitch, it's the standard mechanic.
    B) Trion will only take action if you have a video of them glitching your sails (More than 4 debuffs).
    C) You don't report players on the forums. You submit a ticket.

    Sorry Deathshades, thanks for playing, better luck next time.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ftsKaleem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhamabomb View Post
    A) Boats get 2 debuffs for each sail raised. That SS isn't the glitch, it's the standard mechanic.
    B) Trion will only take action if you have a video of them glitching your sails (More than 4 debuffs).
    C) You don't report players on the forums. You submit a ticket.

    Sorry Deathshades, thanks for playing, better luck next time.
    Thanks. Will let them know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post
    This bug is already submitted to XL for fixing.

    Also it has been stated that Trion GMs will act on it and will also act upon players that "buff" legit players ship to report them afterwards.

    But you have to use the ticket system - the general forum is not the place where you can get a solution or a reprimand for the said player.

    That being said, afaik itīs not allowed to "name-call" any player on the forum, so you have to remove the names from the screenshots (in the forum) and submit the unaltered shots to the ticket system.
    Thanks and noted

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGwaineBalinor View Post
    Your boat is not glitched... They just put the sails up -_-
    - - - - - - - - - - [NA] Kraken // [NA] Enla - - - - - - - - - -
    [Trini][Haranya]
    - - - [Retired] TAW - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [Lv 55] Cyda - Blood Reaver
    [Lv 55] Radika - Athane
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [Retired] The Claws - - -
    Slayer of Rocks and Trees (miner) - Tyllena [Lv 55]
    Shroud Master - Rylai [Lv 50]

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    578
    That isnt glitched... when a galleon has more than 4 debuffs, then its glitched as far as I can tell.
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

    Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

  9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616
    Yep guys, we are aware of this and it will be fixed with the Winter Maiden Update this Wednesday. In the mean time, if someone is doing it, please report them to http://support.trionworlds.com.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ftsKaleem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Yep guys, we are aware of this and it will be fixed with the Winter Maiden Update this Wednesday. In the mean time, if someone is doing it, please report them to http://support.trionworlds.com.
    Will do. And thanks.
    - - - - - - - - - - [NA] Kraken // [NA] Enla - - - - - - - - - -
    [Trini][Haranya]
    - - - [Retired] TAW - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [Lv 55] Cyda - Blood Reaver
    [Lv 55] Radika - Athane
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [Retired] The Claws - - -
    Slayer of Rocks and Trees (miner) - Tyllena [Lv 55]
    Shroud Master - Rylai [Lv 50]

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts