+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Winter's Maiden Divine Clock(s) Length.

Winter's Maiden Divine Clock(s) Length.

So currently on the PTS the Divine Clock(s) is set to 120 minutes; that's two hours with a single charge each day.

Is 2 hours not a little long. It's not like you get multiple charges each day, or maybe that's the reason. I think forcing people to play for 2 hours is a bit much, or rather having the client open for two hours. I think in reality this is just going to mean people stay logged in for 2 hours rather than actually play for that 2 hours.

Edit: it also seems the boots have an expiry of 2-3 hours when 'ripe'.

Yes, other games warn you after an hour playing, AA forces you to stay in the game for 2 hours +....

2 hours to get the boots then another hour before you can harvest... bit long imho

yes I agree a total of 3 hours to get a single gift from each boot is a bit much like a scrooge/grinch, then to find out that the boots last only an hour. I must have miss understood how they talked it up in the last live stream. I thought that we would get something from the time clock every hour and the boots would refill every our but would disappear if not interacted with with in a specific time period. the items I received from the socks where a winter maiden coin and a moonpoint not much for 3 hours of waiting.

I can imagine the number of complaints about this if this was on the live servers especially from patrons that have put a lot of money into the game. And another issue is that with the patron clock where is the loyalty tokens. It didnt look like to me that we are getting them now. If Im wrong then there is a new bug in the system.

yeah we dont seem to get the extra loyalty anymore :/

I don't see why people have an issue with it being 3 hours long when the existing divine clock is 3 loyalty every hour 3 times a day = 3 hours... You're waiting the exact same amount of time you are now for your 9 loyalty, don't complain when you get an item worth 10 loyalty OR and item that is worth 50 or 100 loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by TheXylis View Post
    I don't see why people have an issue with it being 3 hours long when the existing divine clock is 3 loyalty every hour 3 times a day = 3 hours... You're waiting the exact same amount of time you are now for your 9 loyalty, don't complain when you get an item worth 10 loyalty OR and item that is worth 50 or 100 loyalty
    the problem is, before you could do several breaks, every game, even online games usually warn you not to play more than an hour in a row, Archeage forces you to stay on / play for at least 3 hours now without a break.

you say it right, it forces someone to stay in game for 3 hours BUT....ingame means the game just have to be online, so if you come home, start archeage and just do other stuff, come back after 2 hours click it and plant the socks down. Then do other stuff and come back after 1 hour or play for 1 hour your normal things you do ingame.

So whats the problem? ^^ Online dont mean you have to look all the time on the screen

Quote Originally Posted by TheXylis View Post
    You need to log in a minimum of two hours to get the boot(s) then you have to plant your boots and then wait an hour. You can log out for an hour.

Currently you can get a reward of 3 points for just logging for an hour, or less if your clock didn't reset the previous day.

There also seems to be an expiry on the boots too of a couple of hours so you need to be 'involved' with ArcheAge from start to finish for three hours per day. You can't plant your boots and go to (real) bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Myssy View Post
    you say it right, it forces someone to stay in game for 3 hours BUT....ingame means the game just have to be online, so if you come home, start archeage and just do other stuff, come back after 2 hours click it and plant the socks down. Then do other stuff and come back after 1 hour or play for 1 hour your normal things you do ingame.

So whats the problem? ^^ Online dont mean you have to look all the time on the screen
    Designing an event that forces people to be logged on playing or,likely, AFK is just bad. It also puts unnecessary load on their servers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloou View Post
    the problem is, before you could do several breaks, every game, even online games usually warn you not to play more than an hour in a row, Archeage forces you to stay on / play for at least 3 hours now without a break.
    Are you trying to say you are so dumb you need to be told by game to stop playing because you cannot figure out yourself you have been playing for more then hour? Omg....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast