+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Server Balance issues,

The problem is that the west is not dominating because of better gear/strategies/skill, they are dominating through sheer numbers. I completely understand that things will never be balanced or fair and it will not be even numbers every fight, but its a problem when you are outnumbered at least 4 or 5 to 1 for everything. I don't care how much skill and gear you have or how good your numbers are, there is no overcoming that large of an imbalance. Kraken needs to have something done to address this, either add player factions, offer west to east transfer or offer transfers to other servers for west players only. If this does not happen then Kraken will end up just like Naima as a dead server. I am an east player from Naima since launch and have been dealing with the imbalance for over a year so I know what I am talking about. I have stopped caring about "winning" content long ago because of this and at this point just want to be able to feel like its worth fighting. Why PVP when there is 0% chance of winning against overwhelming numbers. Its pretty bad when you have a raid of 30-40 people from east trying to contest an anthalon and the west has so many people there that they can dedicate 2 raids to stopping the east and another raid or 2 focused on fighting anthalon.

You can patch fixes into a game but you can't patch integrity into a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Denick View Post
    Its pretty bad when you have a raid of 30-40 people from east trying to contest an anthalon and the west has so many people there that they can dedicate 2 raids to stopping the east and another raid or 2 focused on fighting anthalon.
    There always seem to be more reds than there actually are. Trust me, the west does not have enough for 4 raids at Anthalon.

There is a solution that can be done by players on the dominion side, 1 or 2 guild start a civil war and allie with 1 or 2 red guilds, denie content to own faction, shake the server politics, put the server up side down during some time. Well... even if doesnt work in the end, its hell of fun

And ofc, be prepared to a huge explosion of drama

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2