+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: KYRIOS needs YOU to come PIRATE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJake View Post
    yur right...yur actually the first person from that server i have heard talk.....now go back to your dead server
    I didnt know talking on the forums was a manditory part of actively playing the game. I'll start telling everyone, mk?
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

yur right...yur actually the first person from that server i have heard talk.....now go back to your dead server
    dead server.. dead server... dead server

please define again what it means? maybe I just dont know what you're talking about or you're saying something that I dont understand.

You're not in "Kryios" forum anymore... you're in "General Section"... make sure to put "Kryios only thread" next time

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rvyne View Post
    Sorry Nazar actually is not a dead server.. although might not have zerg feast than Kryios but definitely have healthy population..

You never heard people from our server complaining..
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. I hear them complain all the time.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    I, Altimar, and anyone else from Ezi will second this
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! Not a single person on Nazar has ever complained about anything!

True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvyne View Post
    dead server.. dead server... dead server

please define again what it means? maybe I just dont know what you're talking about or you're saying something that I dont understand.

You're not in "Kryios" forum anymore... you're in "General Section"... make sure to put "Kryios only thread" next time
    Dead server means a server no1 cares about or has no activity....you ever heard the phrase "yur dead to me" This thread is clearly about Kyrios. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension. I didnt make the thread and it took me 2 seconds to figure it out. Hey if you want to be on a real server, transfer to kyrios when you can or reroll on Kyrios or morpheus
    Tractor Team 6 (retired)
    Dirtbag/EmmJay

I hear people from Kyrios complain all the time... but on my servers forums. Weird right?

Capn Crunch, you're clearly a special human being. Kyrios is dead bro, no one cares about your server, and your server hits high pop less than morph, dead to me. Transfer to RP server and keep being a ♥♥♥♥♥ to people there, they'll be more receptive to it.

TT6, 7 basement cave dwellers with swiped gear, bad attitudes, huge epeens, and the loudest of mouths. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by saltoflucius View Post
    nacl isn't ashamed about anything they've done. They consist of very old friends who have been here since launch. They all have the same understandings about/for each other. They also like to hold hands.

lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
    I hear people from Kyrios complain all the time... but on my servers forums. Weird right?

Capn Crunch, you're clearly a special human being. Kyrios is dead bro, no one cares about your server, and your server hits high pop less than morph, dead to me. Transfer to RP server and keep being a ♥♥♥♥♥ to people there, they'll be more receptive to it.

TT6, 7 basement cave dwellers with swiped gear, bad attitudes, huge epeens, and the loudest of mouths. Good job.
    show me on the bear where tt6 touched u.

Tractor Team 6 (retired)
    Dirtbag/EmmJay

show me on the bear where tt6 touched u.
    I'm not on your server, no touchings occured yet. Doesn't mean I can't call it how I see it. 5 minutes of reading forum posts on Kyrios gives a pretty accurate picture of TT6's mentality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast