+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have a question about costume fusion if anyone can help.

Question I have a question about costume fusion if anyone can help.

I am a big purchaser of costumes I have 6 so far

Yesterday I did something I think was absolutely stupid. I saw someone with a different colored costume as me. It had no dot on it showing it was dye-able but it was fused to royals disguise. So I buy one and alembics and fuse my Wayvern costume to it and as you already know this didn't allow me to dye it.

Anyhow on all of my costumes I can disable the helmet. I didn't try to on the Wayvern costume before the fusion. My question is did fusing it remove that ability or does the Wayvern costume not allow removal of the hat?

Anyone know? If you only have a Wayvern costume and can say whether the helmet comes off or not that's all I need. I think this is the right forum if its not let me know. Thanks guys.

The reason theirs was a different color is because they had a different version, black/white/pink(ish?)/blue the different colors are different versions of that costume which is not dye-able. As far as the helmet I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm pretty sure it's not removable as in the original vs alternate settings for that costume. I have one of them but I've never checked that option - though I'm 90% sure it's a set item with no alternative appearance.
    plz // shadedheart
    East | Morpheus | Krysis
    returning pre-auroria player

Pirate costume? I have the ivory wavewyrm. No, there is no alternate removing the hat though I wish there was.
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Thank you so much guys

+ Reply to Thread