+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: So what happened to our *permanent* loyalty thing?

So what happened to our *permanent* loyalty thing?

I know they made it better by giving us 3 loyalty a click but that was temporary but the actual loyalty button in the bottom right we were told it was supposed to permanent.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    For the holidays, it's been switched over to offer the stocking items rather than the extra loyalty tokens.

uhh...unless the holiday boots give me the loyalty tokens, I want my loyalty tokens. I know I get an extra set of boots for being patron, but that is not the same as the loyalty tokens have a broader reward selection.

Was it mentioned that this was happening before the patch?

...I swear, I'm not spending any more dollars on this game the way stuff gets so poorly communicated.

Stop whining. You got 3 tokens instead of 1 and you currently get 20 every 4 days on the login. Good god some people...

Quote Originally Posted by Budika View Post
    Stop whining. You got 3 tokens instead of 1 and you currently get 20 every 4 days on the login. Good god some people...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    plz // shadedheart
    East | Morpheus | Krysis
    returning pre-auroria player

I thought I saw on the livestream two buttons, one for loyalty one for boots? I must say I like the loyalty box. So while not that big a deal, this isn't what I thought would happen..
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiain View Post
    I thought I saw on the livestream two buttons, one for loyalty one for boots? I must say I like the loyalty box. So while not that big a deal, this isn't what I thought would happen..
    Both are boots, one for non-patron, and a better one for patron.

i want my loyalty tokens back!

the patron boot hardly better than the non patron boot lol? non patron gives a coin for mirage and some grade point. patron has given just a point :3

Ever think the bonus for the last MONTH has been to compensate for the change this month?

DOnt forget we went from getting 8 loyalty a day to 14 loyalty a day for over a month. Not to mention as others have said we get the bonus fireworks this month for logging in as well which i believe is almost another 100 loyalty this month so it evens out. I'm sure the extra 3 loyalty a day will be back next month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast