Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Graphical glitches, including black textures/misloaded textures [RESOLVED]

Now we all know why it's called "Cry"tek. After update, not only did my shading and everything else GPU related go downhill, but all my properties were set to "Open to Public", and I lost all of my larders on both NA and EU. Of course who pays for it? Me. Oh well. All that work for nothing eh? Not that Trion cares about making it right. It's my loss, not theirs.
    Character Name: Recoil
    Guild: Blood Shot Eyes
    Server: Thunderwing

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    XL has not yet given an ETA for when the fix will be implemented. However, the priority on this is very high, as it's affecting all regions of the game simultaneously.
    While I'm sure the folks at XL will consider it a nuisance, if we could get daily updates on the status of this from XL's side/progress this would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    XL has not yet given an ETA for when the fix will be implemented. However, the priority on this is very high, as it's affecting all regions of the game simultaneously.
    thanks for the response. I hope that Trion won't be releasing 2.5 until this has been resolved. Far too many people have having those issues; it's also affecting people across all facets of the game, whether that's their ability to partake in a PvP Raid, dungeon or just do trade runs, which means AH prices are also impacted.
    West ~ Thunderwind

I'm using an AMD system and haven't had any issues; I've actually picked up 5-10 FPS everywhere- not just in housing areas. I just wanted to note that not everyone has had a negative experience with the latest patch and I'm sorry that there are those that are.

I had black textures for about 5 minutes when I first booted up after the patch but everything in the cache rewrote as I stood still and then later as I ran around the outside of my house. I just made sure to fly my glider or have my horse/skateboard/hauler out for extended periods of time in order to force the rewrites.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #15
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Update 12/21: Tomorrow's patch has a new graphics shader that may correct some of the issues players are experiencing regarding black textures. The patch will be on PTS, so we encourage players to try it out on the test server to see if it correctly fixes their issues.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

"today's patch will solve my problem"

ok,but i already lost all the event

Black screen issues still - playing and suddenly the screen goes black. You can hear the game but so far I end up having to hard boot the computer to get out of the game.

I can't even get in to play the game. I log in to Glyph, select play, and get a small black screen with the music playing. That's it. This happened after yesterday with issues loading anything in the game and a serious lag and it's still the same now. I had chalked it up to being due to the new year or something, but seriously...

Ok, I was able to log in today finally, but hardly any graphics are loading. Houses, farms, and gazebos are, but can't see my trees or storage chests, etc.
    Lacunae
    PvE & Carebear Extrodinaire
    Tahyang Server // Lilyut

When I review my log files on two crashes I am still missing textures related to dwarves. Where can I find these textures?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast