+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How's Shatigon looking like

How's Shatigon looking like

Like thread title said im really interested in shatigon server and how the population and balance works, what are top Haranya leading guild, top nuia leading guild, how is pirate faction, and is there too much p2w like kyprosa or is somehow balanced . I come from Anthalon server and i was thinking of moving to either kyprosa or shatigon so i want u guys to gimme ur opinion
    Aaye has evolved from Peter Pan to Black Cat Aaye !

Black Cat Aaye !

come to shatigon its fun xD lot of ppl easy to fit in xD public trade house, good pvp :P
    loads of all factions pirates red n greens xD

How's Mistmerrows and halcyona looking like same with abysal and luscas who is mostly domintaing. Is there many trade pack runners, how's gold trader looking like ?
    Aaye has evolved from Peter Pan to Black Cat Aaye !

Black Cat Aaye !

Well at the moment there are more active Nuian Player then Haranya and Pirates together. Mistmerrow is fun since a big guild from Nuia went pirate. Everybody can win there.
    You find good PvP everywhere. Sometimes Pirates and Haranya win stuff, sometimes Nuia wins Stuff.
    I think the Server is due to good politics relative balanced. If you wanne find some land, i think it is easier to do that on Haranya Side.
    And there are many angry people on every faction, so chat is always fun :-D

i am looking forward for shatigon too... no idea if trion opens a server transfer? or have to start from the begining again coz atm anthalon is just a desert server -_-

The West did not have the strongest of raids at Mistemerrow tonight and we where Zerged by what must be a new transferred Haryarian guild. Personally I loved it. PvP has become challenging again and this will force the west to start upping their game. I was too busy trying to stay alive to catch their name but welcome to Shatigon new East Zerg guild, fun times lay ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    The West did not have the strongest of raids at Mistemerrow tonight and we where Zerged by what must be a new transferred Haryarian guild. Personally I loved it. PvP has become challenging again and this will force the west to start upping their game. I was too busy trying to stay alive to catch their name but welcome to Shatigon new East Zerg guild, fun times lay ahead.
    Yup. New 15man zerg on the Eastern side called Reprise. http://postimg.org/image/qtgshwnpf/
    Plenipotent
    Stream

you will like it here aaye

Aaaaaaye! come join the fun man!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaye View Post
    Like thread title said im really interested in shatigon server and how the population and balance works, what are top Haranya leading guild, top nuia leading guild, how is pirate faction, and is there too much p2w like kyprosa or is somehow balanced . I come from Anthalon server and i was thinking of moving to either kyprosa or shatigon so i want u guys to gimme ur opinion
    Yay another salt baby in the making.

If kyrposa was too "p2w" for you, you might wanna go to dahuta or anthalon or something.
    Yes, I just kicked you

The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast