+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have I made the wrong decision?

Come to aranzeb, east. I can help you get on your feet on a new server. My main is in virtue and alts are in its sister guild patience. Apply to patience guild until you are ready for more serious pvp which you can request a move to the main guild. I love helping players who love the game and want to progress.

Add me on bellaralo but my alts are bellaralodun, aralo, bellaralox, bellabundles, bellasmelts, bellapicks, anotherbella, and bellagems.
    < IPvPCrops - Twitch >
    I farm, so you don't

Comments deleted, as always

gg

Quote Originally Posted by bellaralo View Post
    Come to aranzeb, east. I can help you get on your feet on a new server. My main is in virtue and alts are in its sister guild patience. Apply to patience guild until you are ready for more serious pvp which you can request a move to the main guild. I love helping players who love the game and want to progress.

Add me on bellaralo but my alts are bellaralodun, aralo, bellaralox, bellabundles, bellasmelts, bellapicks, anotherbella, and bellagems.
    I've only seen aranzeb on high once, maaaybe twice. I don't really want reroll on a server at risk of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrning View Post
    Transfers to Morpheus will not be allowed, however transfers off of Morpheus are allowed, but right now they're still deciding on whether or not certain "high pop" or "in demand" servers such as Kyrios will be available in your transfer options.

I did decide to check out pricing on gear on my alt back on Nazar (they share the same AH cluster as Kyrios) and while mana wisps, both weapon & armor, are slightly cheaper there, Divine+ pieces were about 1.5K+ more gold than what's currently on offer on Morpheus.

In terms of gear armor wise, you can just start on an obsidian set of your choice, then once 2.5 comes out with the new dungeon in Mistmerrow, get your guild (or if you don't have a guild try faction) to run you through & get yourself a set from there. As stated in the livestream the armor sets sit in between epherium & delphinad grade.
    I'll probably stick it out on morpheus and transfer to kraken when it's available, then, if things don't start looking up here.

Also, isn't that fairly low for gear score? I was hoping to start working towards 5k-6k by buying t1 obsidians at high grades and just upgrading them

Aranzeb as I know it is not a low population server. Good luck at finding a new home.
    < IPvPCrops - Twitch >
    I farm, so you don't

If you're thinking of starting on a high-population legacy server note that Kraken has a heavy west population. Kyrios is more balanced and has a strong pirate faction.

Quote Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
    If you're thinking of starting on a high-population legacy server note that Kraken has a heavy west population. Kyrios is more balanced and has a strong pirate faction.
    lol? the fact that this game doesn't count the "pirate" as a faction is ♥♥♥♥ing kyrios over. it soon to be a dead server if NaCl/CD decides to transfer out. <Player Faction> is the one guild that currently owns every single content in the game, and are only contested by NaCl/CD, because of this they don't always get the content.
    TUTURU
    sloppy toppy

No you did not, prices are not high you are just thinking they are. Making gear is very expensive, archeum prices and stabilizers are the main costs of gear. Archeum prices are high on older servers because they have exploited gold on those servers from way back when hacks and exploits were everywhere. Look at other servers and you will see gear prices are higher or the same. Some mat prices like flowers and stone may be more expensive on Morpheus but that just means less players are growing/harvesting them and allows you to profit more by growing/harvesting them yourself.

You need to work on learning how to make money in game. It is not that hard on 2800 labor (patron status) to generate 200g+ a day by spending that labor.

Morphues is the only healthy server population wise really as you stated it is the only one that is almost always on HIGH and with Blade and Soul launching tomorrow all servers will see a population decline, we don't know how sever it will be but people will be leaving for BnS.

Tips to making AA better for you. FIND A GUILD THAT ACTUALLY DOES STUFF YOU LIKE. Attempt Pirate and see how it is, you can always go back to being west if you don't like Pirate. Learn how to make over 200g a day by doing trade packs, growing crops, flipping items on the AH etc

IF YOU are f2p then pretty much quit playing and go play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzen325 View Post
    No you did not, prices are not high you are just thinking they are. Making gear is very expensive, archeum prices and stabilizers are the main costs of gear. Archeum prices are high on older servers because they have exploited gold on those servers from way back when hacks and exploits were everywhere. Look at other servers and you will see gear prices are higher or the same. Some mat prices like flowers and stone may be more expensive on Morpheus but that just means less players are growing/harvesting them and allows you to profit more by growing/harvesting them yourself.

You need to work on learning how to make money in game. It is not that hard on 2800 labor (patron status) to generate 200g+ a day by spending that labor.

Morphues is the only healthy server population wise really as you stated it is the only one that is almost always on HIGH and with Blade and Soul launching tomorrow all servers will see a population decline, we don't know how sever it will be but people will be leaving for BnS.

Tips to making AA better for you. FIND A GUILD THAT ACTUALLY DOES STUFF YOU LIKE. Attempt Pirate and see how it is, you can always go back to being west if you don't like Pirate. Learn how to make over 200g a day by doing trade packs, growing crops, flipping items on the AH etc
    only those with founder pack, however i will for sure try out BnS but it is definitely not a game that can replace archeage, people are failing to realise that after two days and hitting level 45 or 50 the game is already stale and the only "good" thing left to do is PvP, there isn't any solid end-game content just dungeons.
    TUTURU
    sloppy toppy

Quote Originally Posted by ayytuturu View Post
    only those with founder pack, however i will for sure try out BnS but it is definitely not a game that can replace archeage, people are failing to realise that after two days and hitting level 45 or 50 the game is already stale and the only "good" thing left to do is PvP, there isn't any solid end-game content just dungeons.
    PvP is what a lot of players in AA want, or say they want. Balance is also something they say they want. It of course does not have all the option Archeage has as it is not a sandbox type game but it is more of 2 linear games in one. A PvE dungeon mmo game and then a PvP arena game. You don't really have to do any PvE currently in BnS if 1v1 or 3v3 is your thing. Only later will you need to do some pve to get your advanced skills.

It doesn't have to be a AA clone to take players away from AA when it launches. Yes tomorrow is headstart meaning some players will leave tomorrow and some will leave on the 19th when it official launches as f2p. How many will leave we don't know. How many will come back to archeage for 2.5 we don't know. The facts are people will be leaving whether it is 100 people, 1000 people , 10000 people we don't know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2