+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: does anyone else feel like Celestrata Bloodsong is not posting much?

Definitely ♥♥♥♥ as a CM, IMO. Oh sure, now she does live stream recaps, after a year of asking for it. Patch notes are still incomplete, and most of the time events are live at least a day before they're announced on the official site or forums. Threads about important issues get no response, while threads about inane cosmetic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ get multiple responses. Lots of excuses, very little useful information. Yeah, I actually miss Scapes, believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    Definitely ♥♥♥♥ as a CM, IMO. Oh sure, now she does live stream recaps, after a year of asking for it. Patch notes are still incomplete, and most of the time events are live at least a day before they're announced on the official site or forums. Threads about important issues get no response, while threads about inane cosmetic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ get multiple responses. Lots of excuses, very little useful information. Yeah, I actually miss Scapes, believe it or not.
    To be fair any and everyone seems to have a bone to pick when a CM doesn't answer their particular "hot item" of the day thread, so whether its Cele or scapes or whoever there'd be no end to the inane complaints on this forum or any other forum on the net dedicated to a game sadly.

Because complaints flow regardless of CM/dev/mod interaction and a lot of the time its the same complaint at the base as has been answered multiple times in other threads but that doesnt stop us from complaining about it ad infinim.

Besides Cele (and scapes) cant always just say what we want to hear and i rather them say nothing than say random platitudes that don't answer the question or issue being raised, regardless of if they make a innocuous comment or light hearted post in some other thread.

I think Celestrata is a fine CM, I particularly appreciate her genuinity. She's real, and I don't have to believe she cares because she does care.

Still, she has to work with what she gets when it comes to answering our questions and providing us information about upcoming features.

We're always hungry for more, and the information flow from XL games seems to be desert sand, desert sand, oasis! (patch being published), desert sand, desert sand, desert sand, oasis! (another patch).

A telltale sign of this is how players with RU/KR connections or those that could mine the data (Hodorr I miss you!!!!) are/were always one step ahead of things Trion could tell us contentwise.

Well I sent many emails to Phil Hartmann. He never replied. Ever.

I'm going to create a thread with polls.

I have to say i have noticed a lack of CM in the last month or so. A lot of posts getting unanswered. If Celest is getting run of her feet with "other" work Trion need to hire more people. Its the CM job to attend to the community not the background work.
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Winker View Post
    I have to say i have noticed a lack of CM in the last month or so. A lot of posts getting unanswered. If Celest is getting run of her feet with "other" work Trion need to hire more people. Its the CM job to attend to the community not the background work.
    I know players are hungry for information but if there is no information to give, why should the CM answer? Most of the threads players make is about the same information that was either said on the livestream or haven't had an update from XL yet. Literally the same type of threads pop up every week and people demands answers for them when sometimes there are no answers to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Winker View Post
    Well what constitutes as a "big" issue that needs to be answered now a days? Most of the stuff pertains to changes in 2.5 which will be on PTS this week so all that will be answered in short order.

Despite popular opinion, not every thread NEEDS to be answered by the CM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchbell View Post
    I know players are hungry for information but if there is no information to give, why should the CM answer? Most of the threads players make is about the same information that was either said on the livestream or haven't had an update from XL yet. Literally the same type of threads pop up every week and people demands answers for them when sometimes there are no answers to be found.
    Or the answer WAS given, and subsequent posts are either nitpicking the answer or of players who were too lazy to search for the answer.
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

100/100!!

Live stream recaps were asked for during Scapes entire tenure, he never did them but Celestrata does. Yet you want Scapes back.

Events go out early because they advertise the first full day and last full day events are available. With this piece of information in hand, every event for the last 3 months has been spot on - as opposed to when Scapes was here when he never actually got even one correct. Yet you want Scapes back.

Scapes posted just as much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as Celestrata does. However, they can both only post actual worthwhile information when XL gives them information to post. At least Celestrata has a centralized repository for hot topics so players shouldn't feel the need to start up new threads on those topics every few days, as opposed to Scapes who was haphazard with where new information was presented to the community. Yet you want Scapes back.

You should put your rose colored glasses on when looking forward, not just when looking back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast