+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Jam out with Invocation Array on this week's livestream, and listen to the Bloodsong NOW!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orihara Izaya View Post
    Does that mean we won't have the korean song in the dungeon? Cause I like that one alot better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obmyUW0rlEo

Or is this a different theme that was translated for NA? I'm sorta confused.
    Aria's boss battle in NA will feature two different songs, one for Easy and one for Normal. Easy will feature Invocation Array's Hypogeum, Normal will feature the newly written Bloodsong.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by langlang View Post
    I have never heard of this band before, their videos barely have a thousand views, their twitter has less than 200 followers, they have 1 'album' out for a dollar and it's a year old. So basically, you outsourced this out to a group of someone's friends from the same area you work at? You could have just kept it on the downlow but what do you hope to accomplish by bringing them out and about for a livestream interview? Did you think nobody would call you out on it if you pretended they were 'real' popstars?

here's a localization protip: people play korean mmos in english because they want to play korean mmos in english. Keep that in mind before you go out and butcher the source material under a faulty pretext.
    We're sorry to hear that you don't like the song (obviously everyone has different preferences in music, what some people like others will not), but there is one thing I do feel as though I must correct.

When we were originally sourcing artists to sing a localized version of "Me and My Melody," (Aria's KR song) we had a few bands/singers in because we sent out a call to the area. We wanted to highlight a vocalist or band from the San Francisco scene, preferring new talent. Invocation Array was one of the best ones we heard from. They had a background and knowledge of video games, Adrianne had a great voice that could work for Aria, and it was something that really fit all around.

Eventually, the project became more than just "Me and My Melody," and we decided to go in the direction of making a new song. We wanted music that would really resonate with Aria's lore and synergize with how the fight feels. It's a hard fight that features some exact timing and quick movements in order to avoid damage. So, with all of that in mind, they wrote the Bloodsong. The lyrics fully tell her story and why she's done everything in Mistsong, and the song relies on a few instruments found within Mistsong itself. (The drum and strings, for example, are in Mistsong's style.)

So there's the background of how things worked out.

Damn.. that's good. I like it!

Much better then RU and KR version. I like it

Wow. I might actually turn Archeage's music back on for this dungeon. Only this one though :P
    <Apocrypha>
    Leader
    Ollo West

Quote Originally Posted by langlang View Post
    I have never heard of this band before, their videos barely have a thousand views, their twitter has less than 200 followers, they have 1 'album' out for a dollar and it's a year old. So basically, you outsourced this out to a group of someone's friends from the same area you work at? You could have just kept it on the downlow but what do you hope to accomplish by bringing them out and about for a livestream interview? Did you think nobody would call you out on it if you pretended they were 'real' popstars?

here's a localization protip: people play korean mmos in english because they want to play korean mmos in english. Keep that in mind before you go out and butcher the source material under a faulty pretext.
    wow... why are you so negative langlang? each version ahs its own cover, so we get something new and different so what? some like it some wont, same as the KR and RU ones.

Seriously...relax.

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moly View Post
    Green-Roof Hanari Mansion :
    • Confirmation in BloodSong release
    • Remodeling from any mansion (Spired Chateau excluded)
    [strike]Could you please answer this during the livestream ?[/strike]
    Nevermind, PTS confirmed

Any word about Treehouses positioning issues ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystriss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystriss View Post
    I made a quick video to example the tree house placement; it /is/ a bit picky about "slopes" and stuff >.<

It's not even that slope, good luck to people that don't own a flat land
    Agreed I do hope things work out for everyone else >.<
    I've played with some fields and it seems there are some major bugs with Treehouse positioning

Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

I really like this Bloodsong theme. Very nice.

I really love music from Depeche Mode, New Order, Within Temptation and Evanescence. Give me a combination of electronic music, strong guitars and vocals and lyrics that convey a degree of sadness, and it's hard to go wrong with me.

Given how the lyrics connect with the lore, it would be sweet if could we have the lyrics?

Question for live stream

@TRIONWORLDS

Two Questions please:

1) What happened to the Culture Plaza being added in 2.5? You discussed that and got us all excited two live streams ago, but it is not on PTS nor did you discuss it last week.

2) We also did not see anything on PTS about the new fishing boat where the head looks like a whale that Amary also showed us in the live stream two weeks ago.

Please confirm that these promised items are indeed in this 2.5 patch

and Hi Celestrata!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post

1) What happened to the Culture Plaza being added in 2.5? You discussed that and got us all excited two live streams ago, but it is not on PTS nor did you discuss it last week.

Please confirm that these promised items are indeed in this 2.5 patch

The cultural plaza is in this patch.
    There's one built on the PTS in Silent Forest by the water in what used to the med housing zone.
    Next to it you'll also see a mansion upgraded to the green roof.

...(\ /)
    ..()
    c('')_('')
    ATHAME EXTRAORDINAIRE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast