+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Pirate faction on your victory

Congratulations Pirate faction on your victory

Undadmarlins

House of Mantis

Carebear, friendly, love anime

thanks

Pretty sure there wasn't a victor. PF and TT6 left to make a dent in the pirate stronghold and go back to their respective factions and they did. Afaik both sides fought hard and came out stronger individually than before. I wish Kyrios had more ♥♥♥♥ like this go down. Twas epic.

Well, their initial goal was to send the og pirates back to their respective factions. I suppose they lost heart after OPP came pirate because of being driven away by the entirety of the west.

Good fights anyway, when we weren't pushing into 20 mirrors it was a lot of fun.
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

Jalty must have missed all those times we were doing delphi ships only to find NaCl under it with 15-20 mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Shrekt View Post
    Jalty must have missed all those times we were doing delphi ships only to find NaCl under it with 15-20 mirrors
    Meh...he has to listen to Nisel's dribble all day so what do you expect. I wonder where we learned the "sit on mirror's all day tactic until they come" strat. Salty Justin keeps bringing this up, but even Jet admitted in another thread that they did the same thing.

I am happy with the way things turned out. We came out winning more than losing in even numbered fights, and NIsel had to resort to his typical zerg strat to win. It is the only way he has ever won anything in this game, even against TWO. One would think such a leet group of players, with insane gear, could take down a bunch of farmers. Nope. He had to enlist raids of Eastern faction players to camp castle rebuilding and feed an endless supply of tanks during sieges. Hmmmm.....this mass recruiting of other guilds to do his dirty work is sounding quite familiar. Kinda sad he got his "even number" fight he was looking for, and it didn't go his way. At least we saw his true colors, and as I said weeks ago, we found out who the true Sorcerer is.

Yes, we did use mirrors, but there's very few of us who actually "like" to use them and most of us are happy that they're removing the slow on them in 2.5. The mirrors were a really big cheese strat and I didn't like that BOTH sides used them in the way that they did.
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmatica View Post
    Pretty sure there wasn't a victor. PF and TT6 left to make a dent in the pirate stronghold and go back to their respective factions and they did. Afaik both sides fought hard and came out stronger individually than before. I wish Kyrios had more ♥♥♥♥ like this go down. Twas epic.
    Pretty much this. It was truly some epic battles. It will be very interesting to see what happens next.
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by jetblack View Post
    Pretty much this. It was truly some epic battles. It will be very interesting to see what happens next.
    Are you still #PrayingForTransfers? Or more optimistic now?
    Dream Evil

Quote Originally Posted by dievs View Post
    Are you still #PrayingForTransfers? Or more optimistic now?
    I want people to come to Kyrios. This was the dream all along...
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast