+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Implement a skill queue in order to improve combat and reduce the impact of latency

Tiomun if you dont have high ping you cant understand what having high ping without a skill que is like, the skill que is not going to make anyone as good as someone with 10 ping if your running 150+ but it helps a LOT

That's true, Skill Queue has been implemented before, and for me, someone with +200ms ping, the difference is INSANE, sadly it got removed due to issues with Sorcery God's Whip skill and so on.

Back on topic, I did quite few tests on PTS already and I couldn't reproduce the bugs we had before, I hope more people test this fast so we can get the Skill Queue and Korean Version implemented as soon as possible, this would help many of us heavily to enjoy the game.

Thanks for the great work, keep it up!

i play from new zealand with roughly 300-350ms ping and have been waiting for the skill queue since launch,
    for the brief amount of time i got to play with the skill queue, landing combo's as a shadowblade was soo much easier, so i very much look forward to skill queue finally making its way to live

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2