+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Underwater diving event guide 2.5 dont miss out on free stuff!

Underwater diving event guide 2.5 dont miss out on free stuff!

Hey guys, I know there is a ♥♥♥♥ load of problems in Archeage patch 2.5 but the underwater diving event is pretty nice and not many people even know about. Easily make 50-100g for free ( MUST BE level 40+)in drop per DAY by diving under water and grabbing treasure chests. Here is a short guide on finding treasure and earning extra money

You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

The nice thing about this event is the coinpurses. It's only stolen and scratched safe versions of Prince + purses, and you can get up to 3 at a time. Pretty great way to burn labor imo

this event requires too much labour and too much swimming

I fail to see how the event requires too much labor? I'm getting several labor pots a run and as long as your larceny isn't potato on a good run you'll walk out with more labor than you spent.

Now... The swimming around in the sometimes very hard to see in ocean is irritating, I'll agree to that.

Easily make more labor than u use in this lol getti ng around 150 gold a day worth of mats and last night on 2nd box got a gilt sub. Plus all the sunken treasure chests u find along the way
    Maisato
    <Digital Nomads>
    55 Cleric
    Kraken East

Quote Originally Posted by Isteria View Post
    this event requires too much labour and too much swimming
    You don't have to open the coin purses at all, store them for a rainy day when you cant play and have extra labor.
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

Thanks, didn't bother to do this but will give it a try now. Looks like some decent loot.

O gee an event with the EXACT same rewards as the event before it.
    I am just sure they will retain their value with so many being flooded into the market.
    Nothing like working hard for something that is losing its value daily.

Trion is incapable of making a decent event that doesn't force players to compete against each other, everything is just predictable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasteoftime View Post
    O gee an event with the EXACT same rewards as the event before it.
    wrong!

this event gives u lucky sunpoint/moonpoint shard combined 3 make one full, starlight shard/crystal, monpoint/sunpoint and the best i got was submarine!

Bad part its one hour under water for about 150g... one trade run on land 185g in 25 min .... so kinda waste of time

Beware: don't dig too deep the bottom, we may loose our water in the end!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast