+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Empire Strikes Back!

Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    Every legit pvp-er has fights where they are out numbered and win, I had a 1v8 the other day I won, doesn't mean I am good it means they were bad. Wait what are we even talking bout?
    Someone posted a video showing us kill a bunch of reds and then the counter post was "well if I was there you would of lost but I quit" okay..... Game has changed and people are changing, I still feel a lot of loosing battles are not fought by to many people, and a lot more pvp could be happening that isn't. Both sides are to blame for that though.
    Right now the east doesn't come to mm halcy or DS to fight, they do dgs during other events to avoid pvp by the time we hear they are doing kraken it's dead and today will be day 3 of RD fun. Last year the east didn't seek out pvp alone, the only time you see a cat was in a Zerg or a Zerg soon to follow. West would be 3v8 some reds in DS and winning then 20 more reds show up and talk ♥♥♥♥ when the west lost to them. At the time 3 was all we could get not our fault you always always zerged and made the west hate fighting y'all. I might be the only guy that enjoys a 3v28 but it seems I am also the only guy who hates a 28v3 because lord knows the east enjoys them.
    I said Enjoy the leftover food. AKA after people left due to lack of competition. Do people still boast about MM/Halcy? Last time i check DS was dead and yes i live there and queue 5s for months. I literally link a video of 25-30 vs 50. And we were the one asking for even number fights. Literally ask every time we meet and all guilds refused. Not our fault that you guys dont want even number fights. Then complain about DS/MM/Halcy Outnumbered fights(both sides).

Synergy hid in mirage, and held peace treaties during the entirety of my time playing 2.0. Things have probably changed (hopefully), but the fact of the matter is Synergy lost every and all 5v5/3v3/2v2 against badplayed. R u high afkursion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

Quote Originally Posted by balzor View Post
    All of my plans have been done solo. I'll admit op was and still is insanely strong. Unfortunately this is due to a core or extremely well geared players. You should really stop letting that go to your head teabag. Grats you were guilded with very well geared players. Not really a major bragging point. Especially since it was on tahyang.
    Balzor questions for you.
    Did you think OP was running away from Synergy ALL of Oct, ALL of Nov, All of Jan(idk after bc i quit bc not a ♥♥♥♥ to do)?
    Do you recall guilds refusing to GvG OP without hiding in Mirage?
    Do you recall guilds refusing to 5v5/10v10/15v15/20v20 vs OP and bored us to death?
    Noone was close to beating OP at even number fights before people quit. And if you dont believe that you are delusional.
    Not saying what you guys done Post-Jan is not amazing. I like it. Give the East some competition so they dont quit due to boredom(wish it was sooner). Game will die soon with BDO coming out for sure. Feb 28th-March 3. Enjoy it while it last. The power back and forth phrase is the most fun part. After that its PVE farm for dayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    Yellowtree for best primeval na
    Never forget my celestial delph bow shredding incursion in arenas

Also selex you always got ♥♥♥♥ on by naterz and it was the most hilarious thing to watch you qq about leech or unfair "tactics" the days where pantsu would just ♥♥♥♥ on everyone with 15 people was fun.

rip the crew sinon/kia/naterz/yelo/shuji/tea/hershie
    \PANTSU\

Quote Originally Posted by Yelotreetsu View Post
    Never forget my celestial delph bow shredding incursion in arenas

Also selex you always got ♥♥♥♥ on by naterz and it was the most hilarious thing to watch you qq about leech or unfair "tactics" the days where pantsu would just ♥♥♥♥ on everyone with 15 people was fun.

rip the crew sinon/kia/naterz/yelo/shuji/tea/hershie
    you forgot Giz. the egrill.

Quote Originally Posted by aramosella View Post
    you forgot giz. The egrill.
    r o f l
    \PANTSU\

Quote Originally Posted by Aramosella View Post
    Balzor questions for you.
    Did you think OP was running away from Synergy ALL of Oct, ALL of Nov, All of Jan(idk after bc i quit bc not a ♥♥♥♥ to do)?
    Do you recall guilds refusing to GvG OP without hiding in Mirage?
    Do you recall guilds refusing to 5v5/10v10/15v15/20v20 vs OP and bored us to death?
    Noone was close to beating OP at even number fights before people quit. And if you dont believe that you are delusional.
    Not saying what you guys done Post-Jan is not amazing. I like it. Give the East some competition so they dont quit due to boredom(wish it was sooner). Game will die soon with BDO coming out for sure. Feb 28th-March 3. Enjoy it while it last. The power back and forth phrase is the most fun part. After that its PVE farm for dayz.
    I can't speak for synergy but for everything I was a part of no, we couldnt beat you in even numbers fights. But that's exactly my point. You cried for even numbers fights knowing damn well it would be completely unbalanced due to your guilds massive gear advantage. If anyone countered it with more numbers you would scream unfair. I asked you guys numerous times to fight synergy even numbers and with nothing but civilian weapons. Guess what? You never agreed to it.

The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the players are a combination of gear and class unbalance (including me). So please get off your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by balzor View Post
    I can't speak for synergy but for everything I was a part of no, we couldnt beat you in even numbers fights. But that's exactly my point. You cried for even numbers fights knowing damn well it would be completely unbalanced due to your guilds massive gear advantage. If anyone countered it with more numbers you would scream unfair. I asked you guys numerous times to fight synergy even numbers and with nothing but civilian weapons. Guess what? You never agreed to it.

The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the players are a combination of gear and class unbalance (including me). So please get off your high horse.
    Ok Incursion read this. Thanks.
    Anyway about gears advantages.. West have Cornlurb/Miraiya(?)/Lucile/Incursion/Selex who are really geared correct?
    Sinon was the only one with Epic weapon/Divine set. The rest run Delph Equiv Celest/Celest t4(eph).
    Lucile have Epic Ayanad. Incursion Divine Ayanad. You have multiple delph sets/divine weapons. Miraiya have epic weapon/Selex have full delph and delph divine.
    So i dont understand the gear advantage when we dont include Nehalem/Lionheart(we dont even use Lionheart in 5v5s).
    Kald had t4 celest/t3-4 armors. Aramos were using Kraken sceptor(celest)/Serp shield/4 pc ant and some eph pieces/t4 armor all celest.
    The only one who is up there with you guys are Sinon and maybe Shuji due to his gems. The rest and above average in term of gears.
    I think its more about the synergy and class combination more than anything that make 5v5s easy for us. You guys had the gears advantage believe it or not.
    Anyway those are the fun times. I just find it funny how Incursion talk all big now after months of shutting the ♥♥♥♥ up and cant do anything until everyone got bored with the game. Thats all.
    It was nice talking to u Balzor. C u next game(s).

PS: Ills set Eph bow beat Eph set Divine Delph sceptor Aramos. :^ ) SIT THE ♥♥♥♥ DOWN KIDDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramosella View Post
    Ok Incursion read this. Thanks.
    Anyway about gears advantages.. West have Cornlurb/Miraiya(?)/Lucile/Incursion/Selex who are really geared correct?
    Sinon was the only one with Epic weapon/Divine set. The rest run Delph Equiv Celest/Celest t4(eph).
    Lucile have Epic Ayanad. Incursion Divine Ayanad. You have multiple delph sets/divine weapons. Miraiya have epic weapon/Selex have full delph and delph divine.
    So i dont understand the gear advantage when we dont include Nehalem/Lionheart(we dont even use Lionheart in 5v5s).
    Kald had t4 celest/t3-4 armors. Aramos were using Kraken sceptor(celest)/Serp shield/4 pc ant and some eph pieces/t4 armor all celest.
    The only one who is up there with you guys are Sinon and maybe Shuji due to his gems. The rest and above average in term of gears.
    I think its more about the synergy and class combination more than anything that make 5v5s easy for us. You guys had the gears advantage believe it or not.
    Anyway those are the fun times. I just find it funny how Incursion talk all big now after months of shutting the ♥♥♥♥ up and cant do anything until everyone got bored with the game. Thats all.
    It was nice talking to u Balzor. C u next game(s).

PS: Ills set Eph bow beat Eph set Divine Delph sceptor Aramos. :^ ) SIT THE ♥♥♥♥ DOWN KIDDO.
    shutup tbug
    \PANTSU\

Quote Originally Posted by Yelotreetsu View Post
    shutup tbug
    remember who taught u how to play primeval. :^ )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast