+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Krest Mart UCC Shop

** Added BBQ Grill

Drive Link

LEFT

RIGHT

Screenshots of live stamp.

**Added an entertainment unit and speakers. I have a couple more components but this is a workable design for anyone in the meantime.

Drive Link

Imgur Link

**Added the chalkboard for my fellow potatoes.
    I also added a locker template and an example of one that I did. I update the template after I took the photo to better fit the inside and a more exact fit on the nameplates.

Chalkboard Drive Link
    Template Folder Drive Link
    Imgur Group

I made up a few lockers anyone can use for ideas or stamps.

Imgur Gallery

Holy crap, I want your entertainment unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Depingah View Post
    Holy crap, I want your entertainment unit.
    I'm pretty sure you're West on Kyrios so just send me a mail. Diocletian.

For anyone on Kyrios server just send me a mail, stamps are just 1 gold per.
    If you have an Eastern toon, there's a few demo houses in Anvilton, Tigerspine. Just look for all the balloons.

Crests aren't loading on this account right now and I'm too lazy to log into another to take a picture...

But yeah; this is the setup that I'm going with for it - with the canvases getting re-done to maybe some 2x1 widescreen movie scene or perhaps sporting event?

But... what I'm thinking... what if you did like a.... 5 wide x 3 tall "hutch" also? Using the same wooden pattern and display shelves and such? I think that would fit around my setup; not entirely sure though.

So this is something one of my family members did with animated canvases. I'm adding something similar with a deadpool movie gif to my house.

Thinking about your hutch idea, here's a SS i took for some size perspective (3x5 Crest Cubes v. Scholar's Large Bookshelf). It's a pretty massive beast of blocks I will say, but I do customs for people all the time.

This is basically what I've got working now; the animated canvases would be great, but that requires too much thought on my part. I've only got one of 'em and it's not even working as intended.

Now that I look at it, the dimensions might be wrong... it might need to be like 3 tall x 7 wide to go along the outside of all that.

Some new additions to the carved pumpkins and also a Halloween themed gift crest.

All the holiday cubes are also available here. Feel free to download and crest your own!

Kyrios, come visit the <What Footprints?> Pumpkin patch in Anvilton and check out the samples.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast