+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am <Synergy>!

I am <Synergy>!

Hi, Iím Dirk Ramrod.

Some of you will know me from <Nuian Vanguard> or <Conviction>, or maybe even from my brief stay with <The New Outriders> before joining <Synergy>. Outside of ArcheAge I am one of the team captains of Paradigm Shift, Battlefield Vietnam World Champions. I am also known as Motor City Jacky- American Champion of Virtua Fighter 2/3 during the late 90's and I am a retired professional gamer. Why did i sign up with <Synergy> you may ask? To fight the fawking reds and stop them from handing us our underpants in world events like Abyssal, RD, Halcy, etc.. I am here to PvP and i'd prefer to do it against the enemy faction. I am one of the first 20 characters rolled on this server on launch day, I do not have an East Alt, I am entirely Pro-West.

When i signed up with Incursion's unit, I wasn't sure what to expect- in fact i was about to quit the game and wanted to go out with a bang. In reality, i found that joining up with <Synergy> has been the most fun and rewarding experience i have ever had in ArcheAge! Why? Not because I am a green pirate- to the contrary, i am(was) the epitome of the Western White Knight. I've fought for many of you against pirates and reds to help you secure packs and fight the good fight in world events. I joined <Synergy> because I wanted more PvP- I can't get enough of it; to me that's the point of multiplayer games. To pit your skill against another person and to come out on top. To some of you ArcheAge is a farming simulator, and that's ok. But in reality- ArcheAge is a magical kingdom simulator where the lord of the land is determined by the might of his army and the rule of law is decided by the sword. These are feudal times my friends and make no mistake- we members of <Synergy> are not a guild, but an inglorious army serving under our FŁhrer: Incursion.

Many of you may see Incursion as a bully, troll, pirate- however i see none of that. I see a man who dedicates his play time to improving his Guild, be it a member's attitude, fighting ability, gear score, quests, everything. We all get our turn for what we need to accomplish. Our army has a fun tight knit atmosphere based on giving back to members who serve in <Synergy>. Outside of my ArcheAge Family, I have grown to respect Incursion as a leader and friend much more than anyone else i have played with. From my perspective i have seen Incursion try to unite the West in common purpose and when that failed the Empire was born.

For those outside, namely the Accord: We tested you as warriors and called upon your aid but you do not heed the call, preferring to leave the dirty work to me and my fellows. Now I am sent to jail by your members for SANCTIONED PvP, even after courteous and truthful testimony- For this I will not stand! From the times of OTG running from our foes whilst we fought for our Hasla weapons, to now- when the Accord does not field a single man to fight the scum of the East- You disrepect me and the glory of our great western faction with your inaction; however, without fail I show my respect (to you and my guild) day in and day out by being prepared and spending my time fighting reds such that you so called Accordians and non-aligned guilds of the West may have safe shores, packs, and honor. This is another reason i joined <Synergy> because NOBODY was willing to do anything about the thrashing the East has given us since the times of Oran Thul. I grew sick of turning tail running from a fight and I did something about it- such that it doesn't happen now,we <Synergy> have become a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.

If you are called useless, then it is because you are not warriors! You are but babes who suckle the breast of mother nui for your petty personal gains. I say it is YOU who are the pirates! It is YOU who take what you can from the West and give nothing back, whilst my comrades and I spill our blood and spend our gold to defend this great western nation.

Yeah, right? You know how it is- and if not, here's a pop quiz:

Who's gonna strike first? for better, for worse, well, that's us-
    and you're either with us or against us.

So put up or shut up, it's kill or be killed
    An eye for an eye, you're gonna get strung up

We're all going AWOL like fawkin' a-holes
    And there's sh*t on the flag and blood on the rainbows.
    Rear Admiral Dirk Ramrod
    <Hero Society>

Western Empire | Kraken
    Minister of Propaganda | Funny Walks
    哀兵必胜

You can't be entirely pro-west and be in Synergy. Incursion has made it clear many times stating and I quote:

"We are not pro-west.

We are pro-synergy."
    Vaegar, 55 Abolisher, <Rathalos>
    Founder of the New Western Accord.

*yawns*
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

*With Tear in eye*

I told you we are the #1 RP GUILD!=D
    Incursion
    Synergy

Creator of the Incursion smile =)

cringe
    \PANTSU\

Synergy FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Seifried View Post
    You can't be entirely pro-west and be in Synergy. Incursion has made it clear many times stating and I quote:

"We are not pro-west.

We are pro-synergy."
    <Synergy> IS the west, and like I said: I am entirely pro-west.
    Rear Admiral Dirk Ramrod
    <Hero Society>

Western Empire | Kraken
    Minister of Propaganda | Funny Walks
    哀兵必胜

I am a full member of the Western Accord. I do not exist to make synergy happy, prosperous or victorious against reds, greens, pirates, or any other group. I have over 2100 hostile faction kills and have assisted in probably 10 times as many kills that I did not get credit for. It is not 10k kills, but it is also not 0 kills.

Glad you are having fun in the game. If you care to reimburse the expenditures I've already made for this game, and be willing to accept all future expenditures, you can dictate my playtime. Please send me a PM so I can supply you with a bank account to make the deposits.

Quote Originally Posted by Yalp View Post
    I am a full member of the Western Accord. I do not exist to make synergy happy, prosperous or victorious against reds, greens, pirates, or any other group. I have over 2100 hostile faction kills and have assisted in probably 10 times as many kills that I did not get credit for. It is not 10k kills, but it is also not 0 kills.

Glad you are having fun in the game. If you care to reimburse the expenditures I've already made for this game, and be willing to accept all future expenditures, you can dictate my playtime. Please send me a PM so I can supply you with a bank account to make the deposits.
    10/10
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

^ notice how the east is fully supporting the players who try to divide the west? =)
    Incursion
    Synergy

Creator of the Incursion smile =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast