+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

Ticket #1031912
    It happened again tonight. I didn't get my completed quest in Mistmerrow. No Honor, no leadership and no completion of the Homecoming Warrior's Challenge. And again we won the event. :/

Also my Wisdom Tree Pet won't summon. I tried every pets and mounts I have and that's the only thing that won't. I tried relogging just to make sure but still won't summon.

Apex not giving me credit

I purchaced an apex off of the AH at around 830 cst and clicked it my game bugged for a few seconds but the credits are not on my account

What is happening that the archeage files folder in my documents is over 80GB? LOL TRION RESOLVES THAT. HANGED MY PC!

Ticket # 1038268 - Not receiving authentication code email, not appearing in any folder of my email.

(Also ticket # 1038273 unable to kick family member due to forced name change after server evolution migration)

Submitted ticket via Trion support website and they closed it, said it was resolved, and they were forwarding to the Archeage Team, and in the future to post on these forums....which tell me to post a ticket on the Trion support website....unending support loop .....

Scapes please can you see whtas wrong with the yateo's workbench at mirage? It exchanges only letter "A" - we all are confused. Should we throw the other letters away?
    What should we do?

Angry daru daycare

I have still not receiving the feeding chicken .. PLEASE fix it!! what about the soccer net too?
    my ticket request already sent 1055857 and still not fix!!! please FIX the bug!!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    The bug is that I cant even log in after trying all the advised solutions "The gods have disconnected" error has made me very frustrated
    Did u fix this cause im having same problem

After canceling the task “The Cursed Tome.” it can not be taken again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Beta testers,

Thanks for your diligent reporting of ArcheAge's game bugs! The team has been very appreciative of your efforts and is reading each report.

As we enter our next Closed Beta Event, they encourage the community to continue posting them. Thanks!
    Dude, care to change "As we enter our next Closed Beta Event, they encourage the community to continue posting them. Thanks!" game is not in Closed Beta, it is 2018.....

hauling certified cargo is not working. checked all forums that were related, nothing works. cannot get this to work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast