+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

Hi. I have an Issue with my patron not being active in game. Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you guys!

Server: Nui
    Name: Sheerah
    Ticket: 1529256

i dc evry tim i go into arena and win i try to re log icnt for the next 2 h

Exclamation Rokhala Trade Route (Bugged)/Broken - Or hates me

Hi, I was playing on Ariannavex on the [NA]Kadum server. Had no issues with lag or latency until I go to Rokhala mountains region load my car up with packs and get to the hill on the road to the new Trade route. The game paused, the music hiccuped then the game closed. I am able to log back in, and I selected Ariannavex who is still carrying a trade pack and her car is still in the world. I know that to be true cause I can hear the car music that was playing as the world opens for a second, then goes to a loading screen. Where I hear the same hiccup in the music and then the game shuts down. My character is stuck in that loop, as I tried to repeat the process a few times. It happened before while I was on Myra [NA] Kadum, but I was able to get into the world for a few seconds and move. That instance was 2 or 3 weeks ago when I reported it but that was during the AFK event so I didn't pay too much attention to it then.

The way this bug is behaving it seems to function like the frontier boundary, but instead of sending you to the Nui it just closes the game. Also if your character is stuck there, it is preventing the player from being able to move from the spot, as you cannot fully long in to your character to control it before the loading screen appears. Once the loading screen appears the game hiccups and closes.
    I have been able to traverse this road numerous times on Myra since the AFK event ended. I have not done this route since the last maintenance day. -Please check on this area of Rokhala Mountains. There are 2 screen shots. I was able to take with the effected character after the car despawned and I could control my camera for a second before the area froze me and closed out.
    Attached Images

Lunagems broken on NUI

Can not craft rank 2 & 3 charms nor splendid lunagems. completely freezes any more progression on server has been out since last patch over a week ago.

This is a major issue with our server, the only way to craft glorious lunagems at the moment is to buy splendid that are made on other servers to tehn use to craft glorious as for charms you just cant craft rank 2 or 3 charms at all so your stuffed if you want to go that route as well.

Will Fresh Start servers ever get to make Rank 2-3 Luna Charms & Tier 2 Lunagems again? (This has gone on for so long! It really puts us at a distinct disadvantage.)

glider

Seems lately I'm unable to get a boost from Flaming pinions, on any of my gliders. Saying not enough items yet it is consumed. Seems like something up with that.

Angry Can't mine in Halo Hollow anymore because of this!

The reason why I can't mine there anymore because some people have been using miner's daily mission (Blue Salt Request: Ore) as an exploit to prevent other people to mine any fortuna vein that is available there. If you try to mine these fortuna vein, there will be notification: "Target in-use by someone else"

Here's some pictures:

ScreenShot0076.jpg

ScreenShot0077.jpg

ScreenShot0078.jpg

This "problem" happened in Taris server, EU region.

Please do something to resolve this issue. I really like to mining in Halo Hollow but some people decided to be a jerk and ruined it for everybody.

Exclamation

it's not resetting whatsoever.. it's permanently broken.. fix this shyte please

of course you guys would'nt answer. Let me guess: you kinda don't care?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32