+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

Beta testers,

Thanks for your diligent reporting of ArcheAge's game bugs! The team has been very appreciative of your efforts and is reading each report.

As we enter our next Closed Beta Event, they encourage the community to continue posting them. Thanks!
    [ @Scapes | Dev Tracker | Server Status | Latest News | FAQ | Need Help? ]
    [ "Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays." ]

Hi Scapes! Is there a way in-game to do just that?

^ this would lead more reports being filed due to ease of use. Especially during large events.

Check your messages scapes.... Send you a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Aender View Post
    ^ this would lead more reports being filed due to ease of use. Especially during large events.
    Yeah, exactly my point. I guess you mean that is a -good- thing? Or not?

Not sure if I should report it actually here, but I have received my invite a few days ago and have patched the game ready to go etc. When i click the big red play button though, it runs the hack shield program and goes to launch the game then nothing happens.

I've removed the local appdata folder for glyph and am going to do a reinstall but I was just wondering if there is anything else I should look at?

Thanks

EDIT: Got it working. Being prepared by downloading ahead of time didn't work. A full re install of the game since this phase started did the trick i'm, in now.

The bug is that I cant even log in after trying all the advised solutions "The gods have disconnected" error has made me very frustrated

Downloading Archeage

One major issue I have with this ArcheAge atm is that I can't even play it. I was able to play for a while but after the latest patch the game just wants to download all the time! WHY? I've read some other forums and seen heaps of solutions but nothing has worked. I'm kinda a little pissy as I'm gonna lose my farms and everything planted. I paid big money for the pack. If I can't play, then I want my money back.

Windscour: North Housing Merchants have disappeared.Your mount also disappears and you cannot see anyone inside and they cannot see you.
    This has been the same for many individuals. It is not my system it is a Bug. Please fix this.

The fact that a good amount of us can't download the client after purchasing packs should be addressed. After numerous attempts at running glyph under admin logging in and out still cant get the client ready.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast