+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

Link in the Glyph Launcher "Manticores, and Dragons in crates?" which is supposed to sent you to https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...-crates-oh-my/
    is sending you to https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...2%82%AC%C2%AF/ -> Error page.

INSTANCE CRASHES/DC PROBLEM

please allow a way to re-enter the instance after crashing/disconnecting it's a waste of entries and time with the client crashing or disconnecting randomly half way through the boss and only being able to enter ONCE per day for fall of hiram and red dragon, twice for halcy war its a real pain, pls fix
    Kaylin West
    Jasperaus
    <Fallen Darkness>

Aging larders keep disappearing, Gamingo Support insists there is no bug. Please address this issue, starting with the hiring of a competent support team.

Labor regeneration issue

Character name : Damon
    Level 12
    race: Warborn
    Server : Kaylin

also purchase the "bound hereafter stone" and the labor point was still not generating

Having an issue trying to place a Yata plushie in my house on Kaylin. My cursor looks like I can place it, but no example of the plushie pops up. I've tried placing it all over my house, even on my roof but I still can't see it =/ The plushie says that it will be destroyed if I pick it up, so I don't want to try to just place it somewhere and see what happens.

Archery line passive "Sharpshooting" says "Archery attacks gain a sweet spot of 30m, at which they deal 30% bonus damage". This is great and all, except no skills have a range of 30m with the exception of snipe. Not sure why this was changed or if it was unintended either way useless passive at the moment.
    <Salt Vendors>

hello, i encountered this bug in firran mainstory questline ''into the deep'' which doesnt let me collect belethe's notes from him/her body but instead just lets me interact with lantern which is nearby.

Today i decided to make a trade pack and was moving to the destination when all of a sudden I fall through the map and died from drowning wasting gold and time for a pack. Please fix this issue!

archeage unchained one more bug to add after disconnecting cant log back in Failed login The server is currently busy …… busy my ♥♥♥ for almost an hr cant log in and no help from gamigo at all wt.f for what did I pay for a game or for an icon on my pc screen ? o,O

Quote Originally Posted by XmahinaX View Post
    archeage unchained one more bug to add after disconnecting cant log back in Failed login The server is currently busy busy my ♥♥♥ for almost an hr cant log in and no help from gamigo at all wt.f for what did I pay for a game or for an icon on my pc screen ? o,O
    Getting same message.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast