+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitenight View Post
    Archeage eu:jakar,
    I have the glider "Ravenspine wing", there is an achievement named "Ravenspine Wings" (General->Misc.).
    Well, the problem is that the achievement doesn't get complete despite me having the glider and equipping it. Will appreciate help solving this problem.
    This question comes up quite a lot lately even though it's been years since the wings were on sale. Anyways here is your answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    In KR the ravenspine wings were nerfed. KR players received the achievement as a compensation.
    In our version they weren't nerfed, hence no compensation. We still see it though.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

When playing songcraft Songs, the instrument disappears after a few seconds. would be nice if you fixed that c:

Al utilizar el nuevo sistema de Farmhand al querer recargar el vigor con " Vitalizing Treat" el boton de Confirmar permanece desactivado incluso cuando no se llego al cupo de vigor diario.

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    The Christmas window that you can place on a wall in your house, currently displays the wall through the window instead of being able to see a blizzard outside the window. Right now it shows snowflakes running down your wallpaper. O.o This has been going on for quite sometime.

I cannot drop a Mossy-Moss Armchair anymore in several locations where it was possible before, e.g. on the sea-level floor of a Tidal Bungalow, or in a corner of a diagonally built cottage area. Furthermore, now their icons are empty, and having them in the bag causes the icon of my hat to get distorted.
    Melly@Nazar·Thunderwing·Kadum, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

I'd like to report a bug, I just bought the grim reaver 2000 kyrios, according to a youtube video when you switch between spirit form/ physical form the buff of the pet should change between -30% received physical dmg +70% magical and -30% magical +70% physical instead it doesnt change and it remains -30% mag +70% physical.

Angry Skywhisper glider desgin missing a part

Missing a part of the Skywhisper glider desgin, its impossible to build it. Wasted my 300 glider stars. The first part of the design has no where to build. You can only build it with the very expensive one. Please fix.

AA:U Carrot Wings doesnt seem to count for the achievement so players wont seem to ever be able to get the andelph drakora....
    i too spent 450.000 vocation for... not completing the achievement...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33