+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

"The gods have disconnected"

As an Alpha player I would love to enjoy this game. The $150 is a large investment but right now I am not seeing any return or any help at all from any GM. All I want is an official post from them acknowledging that there is an Issue and what they are doing to fix this problem. That being said will there be any compensation if this issue is not resolved in a timely matter. I don't see how its fair that I pay so much and cant even get into the beta while others who have not payed a dime play freely...... Please if there is any sort or management out there reply to this post or advise of a fix.

I just downloaded the game and it wont run. Beta is today and it wont play. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

So i've downloaded this game 18 times in several different locations with the same error 1005 code or the download starting again at random without an error once the play button shows up. What can I do for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    The bug is that I cant even log in after trying all the advised solutions "The gods have disconnected" error has made me very frustrated
    same with me.

I got the most irritating disconnection issue ever , the game kicks me out and closes the application before entering the world plus it takes an awfully lot of time to load it.
    Tried minimum graphics settings.
    checked my network.
    Updated my drivers.

still the same ......

Quote Originally Posted by MissJill View Post
    same with me.
    yeap me too

got invite for the 4th event. getting error 1039 and file corrupted. then it starts downloading again. have downloaded two times now

I am very new to the game. From what I seen in Videos it's an awesome game. But when I go to the Server section I can never get past that point, I get a Gods have disconnected and to check my net. I have tried a very large number of times but it is getting very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by pdnym View Post
    got invite for the 4th event. getting error 1039 and file corrupted. then it starts downloading again. have downloaded two times now
    I had that issue. I just kept going to download till it finally fully downloaded, took me two days but I got it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast