+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

hi there i was driving my new car with bloomfang was active then suddenly i got a suspected user debuff ive checked the forums then i realize this was a bug and i need to be online till the gm comes and solve the bug well i will stay online till the gm comes and solve this bug please hurry up thanks

REQUEST #939104
    Venture [Anthalon]

Is the ship conductor at cinder missing on purpose or is it a bug? Plus there is a spot at mahadevi that for the last 6 months now it gives me a mini tour ( 5 sec) tour over the sea and then a loading screen - is that normal? I haven't submitted a request for that - should I? Thank you in advance!

The warehouse and inventory mouse over that drops fps has finally hit me as well now.

Mousing over any items in my inventory, warehouse, or chests drops my fps from 30-40 all the way to 2-4.

I have checked general merchant to see if all items with tooltips did this fps drop, and it's just the warehouse, chests, and inventory items. Not merchant items.
    Server: Kyrios
    Characters: Axil
    Guild: Omen (G G Nation)
    Class: 6.1k Cleric/Soothsayer/Athame

'I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
    -Armin (SNK)

Also, another bug that has come up (not for me but for a guildmate) can't harvest the nodes on the thatched farmhouse.

He has set it to guild to see if it was just him unable to harvest but no one can harvest. It says no permission even though it is set to guild.

Don't know if location is the problem or what not, but he lives in Lilyut.

Edit: And yes he has relogged, etc.
    Server: Kyrios
    Characters: Axil
    Guild: Omen (G G Nation)
    Class: 6.1k Cleric/Soothsayer/Athame

'I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
    -Armin (SNK)

Should i seek help? I have completed both halcyona war and mistmerrow and none of them gave the bucket for the event. What should I do? Second day is passing and 333 times are a lot Thank you in advance!

Game-breaking questline glitch

Maybe I'll actually get a solution to my problem here. My character named "Astara" on Vengeance can't progress her race quest-line because the next quest won't activate, even though I completed the previous quest (see attachments). I've tried contacting customer support for this, but they just send me the same auto-response about abandoning and restarting the quest which I can't even do in my current situation. Can I please get someone to fix this? Astara's pretty high-leveled, so aside from raids there's not much I can do with her if I can't progress her story-line.

UPDATE: Never mind, I found out what I needed to do on my own.
    Attached Images

i got disconnected while i was on the cargo ship with captains protections 32 seconds before the ship departed.
    I lost the ship,lost the protection and now i will get robbed.
    I wasn't afk just stayed on the ship.
    Can you fix this afk thing or the lag thats been huge problem the last 4 days

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24