+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

Fishing bug

3 times it has happened to me today, when capturing a fish of 37k HP, this, having around 10% of HP suddenly disappears, and it does not allow to capture it

Good day,

Before the maintenance I could put 16 Crest crate ( bugged of course) now after the fix I can only put 12 and I had to play a lot with it to make it work....Since long time ago I could put all of them, they are all untradeable now...Should I need to wait for a fix or there is something I don't understand? thank you!

Is anyone else having problems with Bloodthirst not actually working? I spent a little over a hour trying to get bloodthirst to trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightstnight View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Bloodthirst not actually working? I spent a little over a hour trying to get bloodthirst to trigger.
    No? Is it a misunderstanding of the mechanic maybe?

You get bloodthirst stacks every second you're in stealth, and it should give a 3% bonus to your healing/ranged/magic/melee skill per stack. You no longer get Bloodthirst by attacking (in fact, every attack / damage tick you do will eat 2 stacks of Bloodthirst, if you have any).

If you have at least one stack of Bloodthirst, it will trigger a stagger for your next Pin Down, Overwhelm, or Wallop first hit, and if you use Shadowsmite as first move while stealthed, it will trigger Bloodthirst Explosion.

Farm Cart Quest Issue: Windscour Wainwright

I can't proceed with this quest as it wont allow me to create a trainee's toolbox as the Proper Tools quest should be active. But I can't go back to that quest anymore,.
    Tried abandoning the quest and retaking it and it wont left me. I am without any option further.

I did the quest about 5 times, even bought 100 iron ingots 4 times to see if I can craft them again, but unfortunately not. This is
    a bug because the quest item that I initially crafted, which is the "Trainee's Toolbox", has gone missing. Thus, breaking the quest line and stopped me to progress further.
    I need this questline so bad, not only that I'm a new to Fresh Start, but a newbie to ArcheAge that I have come to love.
    Hope the management can help me out. Thank you.
    Please help.

i'm doing quest in sharpwind planes then i fall under the sand

the daru festival 2018 exchanger at mirage gives only 3 rewards for the tokens we have - is it bugged? Any chance of fixing it? Cause i'm stuck with the tokens and i already took the only 3 rewards it gives. Where are the rest of them?

Mirage Isle fishfest did not spawn on NA (at least it didn't on Conviction that's or sure) after the July 18th patch though it did spawn for EU players, it's been 4 days now and no dev has taken any notice, even tried to report the bug to support but no response on the matter (REQUEST #1122591)

Good afternoon. I have a problem! To date, I don't get a daily bottle of work in the mail . Just already 2 the bottle. I left a request but there are silent.

REQUEST #1130347
    NEED HELP
    Yesterday at 14:59
    NOT GOT 2 DAY BOTTLE ON 1000 WORK

the bottle came today. And where for the rest 2 days ?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27