+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep the Game Bug Reports Coming!

So let me get this straight; there isnt any way whatsoever to report a bug while actually playing the game? So if I find a NPC whos collision is within a building and some crates I'm gonna have to "guess work" the location on a thread here?

When the game launches fully; will we have the ability then? I know ArcheAge is a different company than other games I have played but here are the commands that I have been used to:

/bug (sends a bug report)
    /feedback (opens a window to send feedback)
    /loc (give the players location with lattitude/longitude to help Game Developers quickly access the location of the player)

Course there are other games that has Bugs/Feedback built within the user interface. So hypothetically I think World of Warcraft, players can hit Escape or Choose Main Menu, select Help and then eventually can get a Push Button that can say "Bug Report"

Just asking if these will eventually make it to the live servers; if by chance they are not implemented in current game

Ok so when your on the quest to carry cloth to Ellie, but instead go to Village Elder Humpgrey to turn his Green quest in, you lose the Accept quest keybind F.

Hello. I have a couple of bugs/glitches:

When I repeatedly remove/add the shirt/body armor on my character, sometimes, the bra disappears. You can not see any nipples, otherwise she is naked.

[Maybe not implemented yet] when I go to a NPC and already took the quest, I get a korean audio answer from it.

I have win7 ultimate. intel i7 3rd gen. 2.2 GHz nvidia gt740m 2GB, 4GB RAM

I cant Play

When i click the big red play button, it runs the hack shield program and goes to launch the game then nothing happens. Before this i was getting Gods have disconnected and to check my net.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverlordoftheabyss View Post
    I got the most irritating disconnection issue ever , the game kicks me out and closes the application before entering the world plus it takes an awfully lot of time to load it.
    Tried minimum graphics settings.
    checked my network.
    Updated my drivers.

still the same ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibatha View Post
    When i click the big red play button, it runs the hack shield program and goes to launch the game then nothing happens. Before this i was getting Gods have disconnected and to check my net.
    Quote Originally Posted by TKxDestruction View Post
    So i've downloaded this game 18 times in several different locations with the same error 1005 code or the download starting again at random without an error once the play button shows up. What can I do for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    The bug is that I cant even log in after trying all the advised solutions "The gods have disconnected" error has made me very frustrated
    Try disabling your virus software temporarily. Had a friend with the exact same issue.

In fact, everyone here with any issues, try this! There seems to be big conflicts with virus software,
    particularly Microsoft SE and Norton.

When I was playing through and got to one of the cut scenes for my race the screen froze. I waited for the script to end thinking that it would go back to the game, sadly it did not. This was during the quest called mysterious visitor when they tell you about the firefly bite birthmark.

It didn't happen the second time I tried it but just to let you know.

good, first of all, hello, big game, here I leave my report a bug that is not considered serious, but if it is a bit annoying. (like any bug).

Summary:
    once set options, configurations (pun intended) the game is sound, miscellaneous, keyboard, etc. shut the game machine error or Connection. to reopen the options back to their original state.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. open the game, go in and configure the options to my comfort. (menu options, sound, keyboard, UI, etc.)

2. restart the game, and tell me the warning sign to leave. go back inside (even all right)

3.-moden is off and the connection is dropped, the poster Connection problem appears. click accept and close the game. (I also happen rarely closes the game without more, does not give error notice or anything, just closes)

4.-open the game, I go to the server, character, and when charging my player UI everything is as if he had not changed anything, including sound, keyboard, UI, player options. ecepto the graphics options have these problems.

Frequency:
    1-2 times a day ... I usually play about 8 hours a day. in interrupted time.

Severity:
    * 3 intermediate.

System Specs:
    * W8.1 pro.
    * 3.5GHz Intel Core I7-3970X
    16 Gb Ram
    Nvidia Gforce video card GTX 720
    * Haiwei modem (model label is removed)

Additional Notes: any forced way the game than precionando "logout" closes this problem occurs, and it's really annoying to be accommodating all options.

* greetings, hope they can fix it.

hy all one bug i see it often...is a minor bug, some areas is not displayed in the shadow below your caracter when u discover'it, tks for the game trion....nice one. keep the good work!!

i hawe a bug, medium bug, is in bleakbreath cave, the vein who was suposed to climb and rich the surface dont work, when u reach up u cant stey, u fall again and again and again..... its imposible to ghet out frome the cave.

bug in action bars

i have found a bug where if you put your horse in the first SHIFT+1 slot and the boat in SHIFT+2 slot they will reset if you relog and you need to put them in again also seen some graphical bugs if i was changing some graphics settings if you change the smallest thing the textures of a path that blurs into dirt or grass will not load propperly in DX11 in DX9 its ok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast