+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 217

Thread: We are NaCI - The Power of Gems 3

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    313

    We are NaCI - The Power of Gems 3


  2. #2
    Senior Member Undeadmerlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hadir Farm
    Posts
    755
    I like da music
    Undadmarlins

    House of Mantis

    Carebear, friendly, love anime

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    Might wanna consider renaming this stream "We are NaCl - The Power of Proto" ...lol

    Looks like all you did most of the recording was run after him.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,529
    NaCl is no match for my Calcium Carbonate.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    897
    Music was awesome, loved the fights.
    N/A - Spellsong

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    979
    As soon as transfers were announced the recruitment vids started. "Convenient" timing.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    As soon as transfers were announced the recruitment vids started. "Convenient" timing.
    If anything, the people joining Kyrios (If we're illegible at all) will join the underdogs because they've already witnessed their server die off due to one controlling group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    If anything, the people joining Kyrios (If we're illegible at all) will join the underdogs because they've already witnessed their server die off due to one controlling group.
    Most people that change servers do so with the intention of joining the winning side. Not really with the intention to fight the winning side.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Elu View Post
    Most people that change servers do so with the intention of joining the winning side. Not really with the intention to fight the winning side.
    This is true. A lot of lamers will just join whatever side is strong already, because they feel they deserve to play with a group "as good" as they are as a player.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    This is true. A lot of lamers will just join whatever side is strong already, because they feel they deserve to play with a group "as good" as they are as a player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elu View Post
    Most people that change servers do so with the intention of joining the winning side. Not really with the intention to fight the winning side.
    The only reason transfers will be joining Kyrios is because they've seen their home server die off to one side snowballing an advantage with the rest eventually giving up.
    I strongly doubt they`ll want to see the same thing happening to their new server - sort of defeats the purpose of transfers giving a second chance to residents of stale servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts