+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All hail the SOLOIST

All hail the SOLOIST

Hello all fellow Soloists! This is my first thread here and i am of course a soloist. I dont usually stick with guilds cause it is not my thing. I am usually a solo player or sometimes a small group and i am here to answer all your soloist questions, so ask away!

You can play solo, but I highly recommend to be in a guild for its perks like loyalty store and guild buff.

How do you outrun a dark runner that just did cr
    Undadmarlins

House of Mantis

Carebear, friendly, love anime

Do you like to RP, pretend you are the protaganist of your adventure and unintentionally start your own harem as you traverse the world of archeage?
    Do you look at world bosses like Kraken or Anthalon and think; "I wonder how I could solo this, it would be really fun, man im gonna need a lot of ginseng!"?
    Do you think achieving objectives that are clearly team based by yourself makes you more elite than players who would need the help of others?
    Do you read the description of Archeage which describes itself as an MMO and laugh mockingly?
    Do you regard yourself at a disadvantage to grouped players?

Last one:

Do you know that there are sooooooo many other games out there similar to archeage but offer a far more advanced soloist system and that there are no outstanding perks to being a soloist in AA other than your own insentive?
    Yam Disciple Dream Evil - Catalyst - Tango Swiffles

WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Strike View Post
    Hello all fellow Soloists! This is my first thread here and i am of course a soloist. I dont usually stick with guilds cause it is not my thing. I am usually a solo player or sometimes a small group and i am here to answer all your soloist questions, so ask away!
    Apparently, playing solo was not rewarding enough, so you came in here to get kudos. Shouldn't the game be fun enough that you don't have time to make posts like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
    Apparently, playing solo was not rewarding enough, so you came in here to get kudos. Shouldn't the game be fun enough that you don't have time to make posts like this?
    why so salty?

Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
    I really have to agree with this comment. I mean if your having that much fun why come here to get ego stroked?

I'll bet this guy is like level 25 and thinks the whole game is going to be like the starter quests

I bet your in-game name is Kirito
    If you could swipe credit card, you can be a soloist. I know someone in our server who has an epic buff but has no guild or anything. She's nice btw.

But dude, really.. PARTICIPATE! save the people of Nuia or wer da heck continent are you.
    LORD DRAEGEN
    Morpheus

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Strike View Post
    i am here to answer all your soloist questions, so ask away!
    What's your favorite class and why?!

OP ur not responding fast enough!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast