+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player Appreciation Coins

Player Appreciation Coins

Celes: Can you look into making the coins usable across the account. The ability to use the coins on alts on the same account would be a nice thing.
    Reading this is a waste of your time.

Release the Kraken!!!

+
    Patern for any life issues: "I understand how frustrating this situation may be. Unable to help you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you."

+
    All reward coins, as a minimum. TBH. All of the event rewards stuff from RNG boxes should be BIND TO ACCOUNT. Why, as usual, is ArcheAge the only game that doesn't have this?

+1 IŽd sure love to give a toon one of the new gliders or something.

Bumping. Would be nice if Celes would acknowledge with either a Heck No or let me upchannel this.
    Reading this is a waste of your time.

Release the Kraken!!!

MMORPG is giving away free gliders that are the equivalent of the angel wing gliders. Just google archeage free glider code to go get yours. I know its not the same as the player coins but its an easy glider for your alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakias View Post
    MMORPG is giving away free gliders that are the equivalent of the angel wing gliders. Just google archeage free glider code to go get yours. I know its not the same as the player coins but its an easy glider for your alt.
    While that's great and we thank you for passing the word (I got me one yesterday, too).... Not at all on topic or helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    While that's great and we thank you for passing the word (I got me one yesterday, too).... Not at all on topic or helpful.
    Sure it is when looking at the posts of "It would sure be nice to give an alt a glider or something" but i agree with the coins being tradable between account members. But I do not think AA supports account bound items at this time so it would have to be entirely new coding having to be added to the game vs just a different flag on the item.

+ Reply to Thread