+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celestrata Don't demolished Hammer's house, please.

Celestrata Don't demolished Hammer's house, please.

There is any way to give the house of Hammer something similar like npc status?

Our brother, Hammer was well known in Shatigon with very good reputation as player and as person, very friendly and always trying to help others.

For I do not think anyone would bother because his house is always kept up, so Celestrata you can talk with the rest of managers for kept it like a public or private npc house?..

Rest in peace Hammer, you were a big brother to us who were from the headstart beside you, thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had.

Thanks Phazed for the screnshoot

-Vrou

With respect, this is already being talked about in another post. Besides that, please consider what you are asking for.

If they do something for this, they have to do something for the others. That will end up pretty bad, you know?

Rip

Build him a house with photo's etc

Maybe if we share the link enough someone will read it. I mean... guys, I get pain. Death is sad. But no.

Close friend passed away recently. He was in ruined kings on Aranzeb. We built a memorial house for him on gg. Permanent as long as taxes get paid. Why don't you do something like this?
    Proud Member of The Ruined Kings

No! No "save housie" crap. Sorry, time to move on, we don't need freaking dead players' empty houses all over the place taking up land someone ALIVE could be using. Sorry for the your loss for those that "knew" him, but mourn privately.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtoBad View Post
    Close friend passed away recently. He was in ruined kings on Aranzeb. We built a memorial house for him on gg. Permanent as long as taxes get paid. Why don't you do something like this?
    Do this. If your server all feel the same, it shouldn't be a problem to work together to setup a remembrance shrine.
    As mean as it sounds, GM's shouldn't intervene in gameplay matters.
    Sakuracalli (West)

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtoBad View Post
    This is a terrific idea.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Ultima Online allow the GM's to place head stones with a memorial on them for players who have died. Plots of land are not needed a simple memorial head stone somewhere is all that is needed.
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

+ Reply to Thread