Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Nazar

R.I.P. Nazar

I do not even play on your server, but I can tell you one thing. Your server will now die. Guess no one learns from history. Just look at Ollo for evidence. Bad call Trino. I watched the videos and if that server truly cared they would have stopped it.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

yep
    --------
    Zin
    Not matching Paden's Gameplay since launch
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by Amuru View Post
    I do not even play on your server, but I can tell you one thing. Your server will now die. Guess no one learns from history. Just look at Ollo for evidence. Bad call Trino. I watched the videos and if that server truly cared they would have stopped it.
    we are going to be fine. LOL the server is a lot more fun without rage <3 has been for weeks while they where pirate
    Chitoge
    Tahyang Pirate

edit

You can't not ban people just because they have an active presence on a server. You take that stance and then guilds become "too big to fail" and can do whatever they please without repercussions.

IMO sure it might hurt the PvP on that server but it might hurt the server more from people leaving a game that you must exploit in to win; which is partly the reason why populations are low in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Amuru View Post
    That's like saying "if the bystanders truly cared, they would of stopped the guy, in public, beating up and stabbing the homeless man"
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbaliah View Post
    You can't not ban people just because they have an active presence on a server. You take that stance and then guilds become "too big to fail" and can do whatever they please without repercussions.

IMO sure it might hurt the PvP on that server but it might hurt the server more from people leaving a game that you must exploit in to win; which is partly the reason why populations are low in the first place.
    You are actually wrong. This will hurt the server more than if a blind eye was put on. Why not ban everyone in the game then? GHA has been exploited since the beginning of times and at one point that armor was God Mode. Yet not a single ban on that. BAD COMPANY and BAD Policies. The correct response would to be just to remove the loot from offending people. But perma ban content creators in a game that is dieing is a bad call. Nazar will be the next Ollo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aserghui View Post
    That's like saying "if the bystanders truly cared, they would of stopped the guy, in public, beating up and stabbing the homeless man"
    Exactly the bystanders didnt care.

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Let's keep this to one thread guys, not multiple threads. Please use the main thread for this discussion.

Closed Thread