Closed Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 244

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan first NA kill BY EXPLOITING

  1. #221
    Senior Member Undeadmerlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hadir Farm
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan View Post
    I'm spamming F5 on News and Announcements non-stop
    +1
    Undadmarlins

    House of Mantis

    Carebear, friendly, love anime

  2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #222
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616
    It's going to be a little longer, all. Our Customer Service team is compiling some final information, and my writing is going through editing/approvals. Once all of that is done, the announcement will be posted.

  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    127
    Good, that gives me time to get my candlelit bath and a glass of wine and bath roses ready to read it.

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It's going to be a little longer, all. Our Customer Service team is compiling some final information, and my writing is going through editing/approvals. Once all of that is done, the announcement will be posted.
    Cant wait to see what Trion thinks of this, They had to come in on a saturday!!!

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    170
    Snap - PewPewPew

    Retired-Forestcrow | Retired-Awakening | Retired-Barcode

  6. #226
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    46
    All these care-bears so upset about a boss they wouldn't even leave the safe zone to attempt/contest if it was possible to kill on a reasonable basis.

  7. #227
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    26
    I think if gms dont give full ban for every guys do this cheat, archage will loser credibility and trust all players spend money($$$) and time playing game...
    Game will down in few time...
    I will be one will stop play archage if all rage dont take ban 4ever.

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Majuub View Post
    All these care-bears so upset about a boss they wouldn't even leave the safe zone to attempt/contest if it was possible to kill on a reasonable basis.
    All this trash in a 12 person guild who can't attempt it anyways trying to make it seem like taking advantage of an exploit isn't a serious problem

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbgod View Post
    I think if gms dont give full ban for every guys do this cheat, archage will loser credibility and trust all players spend money($$$) and time playing game...
    Game will down in few time...
    I will be one will stop play archage if all rage dont take ban 4ever.
    HAHAHA cant lose what you dont have :')

  10. #230
    Senior Member neoVictrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Becoming a Blackguard
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbgod View Post
    I think if gms dont give full ban for every guys do this cheat, archage will loser credibility and trust all players spend money($$$) and time playing game...
    Game will down in few time...
    I will be one will stop play archage if all rage dont take ban 4ever.
    Can I have your stuff?
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts