Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Great Game Rage

Castles are up
    Chitoge
    Tahyang Pirate

With one rash decision you managed to successfully kill an entire server. Congratulations. I'm not banned, and based on their criteria shouldn't be, but I'm afraid to see what becomes of Nazar - it will hardly be a game worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Um... look at all the positive comments Trion is getting for the bans. I think there are more people supporting this than wanting it lifted.
    Ollo.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Um... look at all the positive comments Trion is getting for the bans. I think there are more people supporting this than wanting it lifted.
    Anyone supporting the ban doesn't see the big picture

example

Pebble
    With one rash decision you managed to successfully kill an entire server. Congratulations. I'm not banned, and based on their criteria shouldn't be, but I'm afraid to see what becomes of Nazar - it will hardly be a game worth playing.
    F A T A L I T Y

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #95
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemus View Post
    Excuse me but...
    How exactly someone can be 100% sure its a glitch and not an unknown mechanic, until YOU confirm it as a glitch?
    Do we have to finish a Sherlock Holms school in order to play this game?
    Or we should read whole game's program code? "Oh there is a syntax error in this line... its a bug guys!"

I am up for punishing every cheater, abuser, exploiter out there.
    But in this case is pretty clear to me you gave up to community's witch hunt...
    When something in the sea that's suppose to swim in the sea and battle in the sea starts hovering in the air and spinning on a dime, we think it's pretty obvious.

Pandering to a community to earn brownie points.

How can you justify banning the entire raid just because they were told to be there?
    Effie
    Drama Queen
    <Play Faction>

"Healing is for girls....and Shieldnoob"

Quote Originally Posted by Rootytooty View Post
    Anyone supporting the ban doesn't see the big picture

example
    No that isn't the big picture. If a server relied on the activity of ~50-60 players who had no issues abusing a bug/exploit in game for massive personal gain then that speaks more to the bigger picture of the community on Nazar than anything else. Don't be mad at Trion, be mad at the guild that abused the bug/exploit and thus got themselves banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    When something in the sea that's suppose to swim in the sea and battle in the sea starts hovering in the air and spinning on a dime, we think it's pretty obvious.
    GHA?
    Serpentis?
    Dahuta 10 man?
    Donkeying ships?
    Rumors of Ollo speedhackers force resetting RD?

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valfreya View Post
    its Far better than letting cheaters stay. no one wants or needs those exploiters.
    I agree with this, but what exactly is the difference between a cheat and adding the fact that this is a game as strategy? Awhile back I went with a group into a dungeon for the first time. At one point we got to a boss, thew pcs all stayed in the previous room. one pc shot raining arrows to get the boss to attack. But the game automatically closed the door once combat starts. Yet, with the boss at the door trying to pursue the Bow attacker, the other pcs could strike the boss through the door.

Boss killed, no damage to pcs.

Was this cheating? The other players gave me the impression that this was standard method of running that dungeon.

We didnt use any hacks or anything like that.

would like to know, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Effie View Post
    Pandering to a community to earn brownie points.

How can you justify banning the entire raid just because they were told to be there?
    ^^^^^^^^^^

I like these Aesir people

Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast