+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Costume Synthesis Preview Livestream: February 12 at 1:30 PM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge Costume Synthesis Preview Livestream: February 12 at 1:30 PM PDT

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

This week we'll be previewing and fully discussing the brand new Costume Synthesis system that will be added with our February update! Learn how to craft our new Basic Costumes, how they can improve your character's statistics as they level, and how you can customize them to your tastes, both statistically and visually!

ArcheAge Bloodsong Preview Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, February 12 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
    Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be giving away our newest costume, the Midnight Perinoor Silks!

10g to the first person that predicts how this new system will end up broken and in need of a hotfix.

On that note, which currently broken game features are at the top of the list to get fixes?

skill saver fix come on this patch ?

lol been waiting for yall to come to Atanzeb and when yall do im out sick T^T
    wanted to show off my treehouse
    knows pain:
    songcraft addict
    does gilda runs with a clipper 1 pack at a time (this has included the gilda for a for timber design)
    [strike]been playing since closed beta & has countless gha run... seen pet drop once... didnt win roll[/strike]
    as of xmas 2015 now haz gha pet of awesome ^w^ best xmas in years!!!

I have a question. Currently yata costumes give that buff to reduce or increase aggro by 16%. will we be able to use that skill even if the costume becomes an image item and gets fused in a base costume?

I want to know what will happend with this costumes:
    Barrel Splash Swimtop (from rapid rum event)
    Barrel Splash Swimbottoms
    Would i be able to wear this set of costumes in same time?
    Patern for any life issues: "I understand how frustrating this situation may be. Unable to help you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you."

Post Desert Assassin Plate

Hi,
    Im a founder of this game 150$ pack and i was wondering what will hapen to "Desert Assassin Plate"
    I like the look of it, will i be able to image the new costumes to this one.

The only thing that trino gave me that i currently use as a founder is the "Glass Phoenix Glider" plus the costume .
    Is this the love we get from trino, has a founder of the game?
    We could at least get a decent tittle or something, like 3% drop rate or 7% pve dmg or even a freaging 10% speed buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaza View Post
    I want to know what will happend with this costumes:
    Barrel Splash Swimtop (from rapid rum event)
    Barrel Splash Swimbottoms
    Would i be able to wear this set of costumes in same time?
    This would be a good question, but not sure if it applies to the new system.

While these items are listed as costume they don't go into the costume slot, they replace the gear on your chest and legs respectively.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Yay...another new system that XL can code REALLY badly and bug all to hell.

Yay...another new system that Trino can not test properly and slap up on the PTS three days before it goes live.

Yay...another new system that even if people on the PTS do report that it is bugged/broken, will still go live.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Question - Heart of Ayanad - Ayanad designs added back to drop table? Please Fix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast