Closed Thread
Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1681

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

naw naw u cant make a post for 1001, dont try to steal my glory of the 1k post lol

People still harping on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmila View Post
    100 pages, and its still clear, RQ officers screwed the guild by leading them and directing them to glitch the boss, and they didnt cover themselfs by sending a ticket,

Good job guys

dont blame the sheep, blame the officers and leaders on everything that happened as a result.

edit: oh yeah... 1000th post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think think it was a good decision by trion #trionisthebest
    uh....I'm going to place the blame where it should go. At XL and Trion's feet for releasing glitched content. At Trion's feet for making a poor decision. And again, at Trion's feet for having a policy that they selectively choose to implement and to what degree. It is not good management. it is not communication, and it is horrible examples to set to the community.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ng-the-content

And with respect, Celestrata...you did not answer my question. Your response to shutting down levi (which I agree with) is that your priority is to work with XL to fix it. ...that should have been done before players, as you put yourself in another post, creatively went about finding a way to kill the boss. i'm not saying what they did was right, but Trion and XL are using them as a scape goat, and apparently others as a scapegoat for not fixing a problem after it gets high public attention. The actions taken here were wrong. The way it was communicated was wrong, and again to me, as was the issue a couple weeks ago with the guy you guys banned and publicly shamed...are illustrations of Trion abusing their power and bullying your own customers. I get that it is a constant game of plugging holes and glitches and balancing exploit use and what not, but the double standard is appalling here, and whether I like these guys are not, which by all appearances, I don't know that I would...trion did a knee jerk reaction ,meeting or no, and went way too far on a policy that is incredibly subjective, which is apparent in your own posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Venetus View Post
    This is a great example......... of why half the pop pre-orderd black desert...
    I didn't care for the beta at all that I tried, but honestly, this type of decision and actions...and even some of the communities responses, make me want to re-consider my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ng-the-content

And with respect, Celestrata...you did not answer my question. Your response to shutting down levi (which I agree with) is that your priority is to work with XL to fix it. ...that should have been done before players, as you put yourself in another post, creatively went about finding a way to kill the boss. i'm not saying what they did was right, but Trion and XL are using them as a scape goat, and apparently others as a scapegoat for not fixing a problem after it gets high public attention. The actions taken here were wrong. The way it was communicated was wrong, and again to me, as was the issue a couple weeks ago with the guy you guys banned and publicly shamed...are illustrations of Trion abusing their power and bullying your own customers. I get that it is a constant game of plugging holes and glitches and balancing exploit use and what not, but the double standard is appalling here, and whether I like these guys are not, which by all appearances, I don't know that I would...trion did a knee jerk reaction ,meeting or no, and went way too far on a policy that is incredibly subjective, which is apparent in your own posts.
    I think its safe to say they have all but abandoned this thread and are just going to write it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    I didn't care for the beta at all that I tried, but honestly, this type of decision and actions...and even some of the communities responses, make me want to re-consider my decision.
    i have been with Archeage since day one, i fought against rage quit for almost a year. We were enemies and talked ♥♥♥♥ the whole time, but even i know this is ♥♥♥♥ed. They quite literally erased a collective 53 years of time.

LOL. So. YOUR f****** game glitches without cause, and you ban 53 accounts. Nice. Makes me scared for innocent players and myself that end up being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And, why is it everyone else' responsibility to let you know when the game breaks. Do your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    There is a very, very clear difference between Easter Eggs and glitches/exploits. And yes, I've played games for over 25 years and I have over 8 years of professional experience in the industry. This is not a battle where people did not know what to do. Leviathan has been attempted in other regions, and the strategies are documented. Any guild attempting this most likely has done their homework long enough to know that this was very erratic, unintended behavior from the Leviathan. (And I also don't think that anyone would consider a floating, unmoving, non-attacking monster to be an 'easter egg.')

imo, this was a rushed, bad decision made by Trion. how many *thousands* of times have people bugged out the bosses in GHA? Big boss, little boss, GHA boss, Serp boss, world boss? Where exactly is the line drawn?

It's OK to pull back RQ's loot, but to ban them for all eternity is pure BS, imo.
    Leave now, and take your strawman arguments with you! Or everyone will quit the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchentoot View Post
    imo, this was a rushed, bad decision made by Trion. how many *thousands* of times have people bugged out the bosses in GHA? Big boss, little boss, GHA boss, Serp boss, world boss? Where exactly is the line drawn?

It's OK to pull back RQ's loot, but to ban them for all eternity is pure BS, imo.
    I Agree 100% with you m8

@ Trion , please do something about that mistake, they dont need to keep banned, just release there accounts, do a rollback of 1 day on those accounts. It's not fair to them, when you already removed the leviathan, that is the proof that you were wrong about the decision.

FREE RQ

Obs: i am not from that server Trion just saying what i think about what it's correct

btw greed/selfish/toxic people are those who agree with your decision, they dont know what they are talking about, they don't know that giving you a positive feedback will lead them to play alone on servers.

Other thing : I am not talking with the community with this post So you can keep your words for you.

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast