Closed Thread
Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1681

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    Well let's see...They also believed that you have an Apex tax, that you can lasso down the red dragon, and that you're actually a hillbilly.
    #thelongcon

Why close a thread that is so active with so many opinions? Plenty of threads stay open with repeated opinions and positions. This will not brush this under the rug, or get the "community to move on".

Quote Originally Posted by Zoug View Post
    You're implying it was purposefully glitched, and that people know how to glitch it. Not the case.
    So if I accidently duplicated item and don't report it that's not bannable?
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Immortalist full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Damn the man! Save the exploiters!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    No. ...this is about more than just RQ and the actions taken against them. This is about repeated actions and management problems with this game, and attempted fixes that are simply poor, wrong, or executed in an ineffective way. While I want these 53 players to have their cases reviewed, it is about more than just that. The community is being over-run with toxic players that want to sit back and do nothing but watch/report watch/report. ...versus play the game. These incidents only further encourage those players when trion does not handle them properly or effectively address a situation like this.
    I agree completely. Besides many members of RQ being my friends, it also concerns me that this sort of thing could happen to anyone. While I admit I have glitched GHA after learning that Trion was ok with it, I have never engaged in any other glitches knowingly. That includes the flirtatious flower exploit and dead donkey exploit. I've also always tried to be fair when discussing issues here. That being said, I'd have done the same thing as Rage Quit and wouldn't have thought about needing to report it until at least the next day. And I'd feel like crappy knowing that I got banned without a legitimate chance to defend myself and had to read thousands of comments about how big of a scumbag cheater I am.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    Yes, because something is WRONG, and people won't admit it is reason enough to simply walk away and "move on" or "let it die". The community letting trion walk all over them, making up reasons and justifications as they is the reason the community is in the state it is in.
    Hard to let it die when the punishment was so harsh. Despite whatever negative feelings people had for RQ or their mistakes, they bore the brunt of an unappealable perma-ban and I feel pretty bad that 53 people lost a hobby and a longterm entertainment investment over a failure to report, poor boss gameplay, and unclear rules. But RIP, there it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    Tekou, I miss your music.
    I think many on Ollo is going to feel the same way when I bounce from that server.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    For transparency's sake, I will be sticking by my earlier mention that this thread will be closed tomorrow. I plan to close it at 10:00 AM Central time, which is 8:00 AM Pacific. So, please, if anyone has any final opinions to share, I encourage you to do so now.

As Ethetun already said (and myself to you Celestrata), closing this thread won't bring your issues to a close.

Quote Originally Posted by bandintheusa View Post
    #thelongcon
    Scottyz exaggerating his accent to make people believe he was a gun toting, flag waving redneck was the best long con ever haha.

"See you're just an itty bitty 4 point buck, while we over here are a big ol' 12 point buck"
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

This will be my last post on this thread since Trion and a chunk of the community don't seem to have much of a stomach for context, and want to try to shut down the conversation.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see Celestrata's final post on this matter, but if Trion and Celestrata want to remain unreasonable in this incident, and refuse to share in the responsibility, shoving off complete responsibility to the players then I don't think I'm left with much of a choice here.

1. I will begin to make my exit from the game. To the trolls, hall monitors, and server police, rest assured all of my resources, properties, gold, and items on all of my accounts will be given to the players that you constantly accuse of cheating, botting, and hacking.

2. Trion, I sincerely do hope someone from their guild takes you to court. Your standard operating procedure, and admitted double standards will not help your case, and definitely would threaten the standing of any ToS. Your allowing of glitched content will only serve further to show that intentionally or not, you were in practice baiting your customers.

3. To those incestuously toxic community members that want to sit back and celebrate Trion's mismanagement, and 53 people being removed from a community. ...enjoy yourselves. You will be miserable with whoever you try to police or force to play the game the way you want to.

4. To those in the community trying to stand up to Trion's mismanagement and poor performance. I wish you the best, and hope you can make a difference. I don't have the energy to continue with this inept behavior from a team that is supposed to focus on the needs of the player community.

Is pretty obvious that this decision was stupid, the GMs ego got hurt, nothing else...... this decision is crap.. Am not even from that server or know those people but they must have put thousands of dollars into the game, banning all their hard work like that is total crap total injustice. Makes me not want to put a dime more in this game.

Closed Thread
Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast