Closed Thread
Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

They shouldn't have to do your job.

You wouldn't compensate for time wasted if a glitch occurred at some point during the raid... so why should they spend another second filing a bug report.

Terrible decision trion. As others have said.. I'm still waiting for a response from Celestrata since november.

Quote Originally Posted by Caombra View Post
    Either way, they had choices. They could have stopped and reset the boss and reported the glitch. They did neither. And if you read on the first page of this thread you will see not ONE report was made.
    Not true. They clearly stated one member came forward. He wanted compensation for doing trion's job.. I don't see the issue with that. I wouldn't do anybody else's job for free... I surely wouldn't pay to do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ghost View Post
    They shouldn't have to do your job.

You wouldn't compensate for time wasted if a glitch occurred at some point during the raid... so why should they spend another second filing a bug report.

Terrible decision trion. As others have said.. I'm still waiting for a response from Celestrata since november.
    WTF is wrong with this generation of gamers? Like really, if a Bug occurs I report it to the developer or the publisher! At least that's what it's used to be, not: "I'm gonna exploit it, don't tell them anything and then whine about them banning us."

Quote Originally Posted by Knife View Post
    WTF is wrong with this generation of gamers? Like really, if a Bug occurs I report it to the developer or the publisher! At least that's what it's used to be, not: "I'm gonna exploit it, don't tell them anything and then whine about them banning us."
    Never been that way. It's always use and abuse until your told it's not as intended.

Never been that way. It's always use and abuse until your told it's not as intended.
    And they got rightfully banned for doing so. A bug is a bug because the developers didn't know about it until it actually happened. If you exploit it you should get banned. Defending the exploiters is like defending a thief: "Sure he stole the TV, but why should he get punished if they let the door open?"

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs when the forums have become more entertaining than the game
    Qft. More content in this forum and more being added minutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonvalius View Post
    Or as scottyz calls Leviathan "the NASCAR Squid" cuz u know whale is a squid right?

.:Mihne:.
    ~Soothsayer/Enigmatist/Revenant~
    <Guildless Atm>
    ~Tahyang East~

Previously affiliated with <The High Council>, <Carebear Co.>, <EBK>, <The Ruined Kings> on Nazar <Tax Collectors> on Tahyang

And they got rightfully banned for doing so. A bug is a bug because the developers didn't know about it until it actually happened. If you exploit it you should get banned. Defending the exploiters is like defending a thief: "Sure he stole the TV, but why should he get punished if they let the door open?"
    This scenario is more like they have a sign posted free tv, the door is open. Then they changed their mind and called them thieves.

I have no idea if a game mechanic is intentional or unintentional with how long things remain "broken" or as intended... can't really tell any more... maybe in 6 months to a year when it's addressed I can determine.

This scenario is more like they have a sign posted free tv, the door is open. Then they changed their mind and called them thieves.

I have no idea if a game mechanic is intentional or unintentional with how long things remain "broken" or as intended... can't really tell any more... maybe in 6 months to a year when it's addressed I can determine.
    It's an OBVIOS bug. Acting stupid doesn't legalize things. And you are acting stupid here.

It's an OBVIOS bug. Acting stupid doesn't legalize things. And you are acting stupid here.
    Acting stupid? Kind of like the always repeated ...I'm going to have to contact xl and see if this was intended.

As far as being obvious

I still play WoW yelling

CAMP CHECK

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast