Closed Thread
Page 64 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1681

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Our decision regarding Rage Quit of Nazar's Leviathan Kill

  1. #631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbits View Post
    When you boys lose your ♥♥♥♥ in Vegas, do you go crying to the Pit Boss about how you didn't realize you were gambling til it was too late?

    If you can't afford to lose, don't sit your ♥♥♥ down at the table.
    Two completely different issues. Not to mention they gambled and won in this case. Trion stole from them.

  2. #632
    Senior Member Thenijiway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Windscour Savannah
    Posts
    4,362
    I swear everyone is stupid

    "What if the boss stops moving, stops attacking and starts magically floating out of the water unable to do anything
    is intended design?"

    I think it's kinda obvious that that is clearly not how the boss works

  3. #633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ghost View Post
    Obvious would be it popping up on the screen stating this is a glitch. Everything else is just an assumption. I surely would not assume it's a glitch and give up.

    If I went by that logic I would need to report myself for glitch in the Hf boss... he's much easier to kill inside the circle than he is outside.
    I'm done man. You either ACT stupid or you actually are stupid. This is how you sound:
    "It surely wasn't an obvios glitch, because nothing popped up stating it would be one. Because a boss stopping his movement, stopping his attacks and having no phase buff sure as hell could be an intended game mechanic."

    Do you see how stupid you sound now?

  4. #634
    Rage quit.... they claim to be the best and know everything about the game etc. But clearly not, I have played online games and in the past as a leader of clans/guilds if something glitches at a raid or boss you immidiatly report it and keep doing what ur doing. To not say anything and just sit back and pray and hope u get to keep drops is wrong. You cant claim ignorance because like you claim yourself , you are the "best" .

    Most the people in this guild are super shady and they would t know what the right thing to do was if it put in front of them.... just like leviathan floating in the air...

    As for being jerk s etc that's fine, it's how the game is and everyone can be what they like, but to piss off the whole server by being rude and mean to everyone and then try to let this slide by Trion is insulting to trion. Having a healthy communication between players and support is good and is encouraged so the fact that 53 people didn't say a word.... it's their own fault.

    Here is an example, you go to the bank to withdraw money from a random account, you get about 70 % done and suddenly the vault opens up, you walk in and just take what u want and leave and hope u get away with it. Should they of called police or just take the money and go . Basically they took it and ran and by standards called cops and called them out and they got caught. If they turned themselfs into police the punishment woukd be less severe ..


    Horrible example but best I can do at 3am lol

  5. #635
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by I Dany I View Post
    So whether a player(hypothetically) was there and didn't know if this was allowed or if they tried to reset several times and it continued bugged or if the leader forced them to do it or many other reasons, they're still getting the weird ban-hammer.

    I'd also like to point out that many players from Nazar knew <Rage Quit> were doing Leviathan and NO ONE tried to contest.
    Adding the number of players with their strength and soordination as a Guild and lack of contest, I fail to see why it is so bad that they glitched it. I fail to see the difference it would have made.
    You need some facts:

    1. A Boss that is floating in the air, spinning around and NOT attacking is pretty well broken and everyone in <Rage Quit> knew it. No INNO here.

    2. The East tried to contest <Rage Quit> at the Levi kill... East put a raid together and the Levi was dead before they could get there. Yes, it happened THAT fast.

    3. As soon as word got out, guilds on other servers were trying to glitch the Levi. RG CLAIMS it was unintentional but I'm not sure I believe that completely. I think they were poking at it to see what would happen and it worked. Remember Reznoc and his "exploit of game mechanics" on the Kraken, he poked at it until he found something that worked.

    I AM sorry to see them go since they made pvp interesting, but the perma-bans (if they stand) are for good cause... the players that made up <Rage> and <Rage Quit> have been exploiting game mechanics since long BEFORE server merge. Probably why Trion came down on them so hard.

    GJ Trion.
    Zurcha - Blighter
    Commander : Pariah
    Server: Nazaar Ex-Lucius.
    Faction: East

  6. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Knife View Post
    I'm done man. You either ACT stupid or you actually are stupid. This is how you sound:
    "It surely wasn't an obvios glitch, because nothing popped up stating it would be one. Because a boss stopping his movement, stopping his attacks and having no phase buff sure as hell could be an intended game mechanic."

    Do you see how stupid you sound now?
    Well since you put it that way. No

    But it's been 3 or 4 posts and you have spelled obvious as obvios. When you say I sound like that I do feel a tad bit stupid. Almost as if I am trying to speak a little English and Spanish.

  7. #637
    Just a heads up..... officers or leaders are to blame for not sending a ticket to trion informing them of this glitch.... it's what any responsible leader or officer would do. It's too bad savage made all officers after his own image.

  8. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ghost View Post
    Well since you put it that way. No

    But it's been 3 or 4 posts and you have spelled obvious as obvios. When you say I sound like that I do feel a tad bit stupid. Almost as if I am trying to speak a little English and Spanish.
    Well not everybody in the world speaks perfect english, because it might be the second/third/fourth language one has. Other countries at least make you learn another language unlike in those english speaking countries.

  9. #639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    238
    I am still not even sure what they were banned for.

    Is it exploiting? Not reporting it? Or trying to get a gem put in their pants?

  10. #640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ghost View Post
    I am still not even sure what they were banned for.

    Is it exploiting? Not reporting it? Or trying to get a gem put in their pants?
    Exploiting a bug without reporting it

Closed Thread
Page 64 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts