+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: Siege trash talk thread

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,216
    The best part about this is....how many lies the east has been caught in and they shouldnt even have to lie haha

    Come to RD and we will see who wins when you cant hide on walls =)

    or

    Lets do a Dominion fair numbers lets see who wins =)

    Without wall+ spawn advantage you guys would of been toast luckily for you it was a siege and not RD or a dominion if not you would of been farmed like what normally happens
    Incursion
    Synergy

    Creator of the Incursion smile =)

  2. #42
    Senior Member Silentravin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentravin View Post
    Wow....when your right your right.synergy had fewer participants than TOO......hey can anyone post the screen shot of this.....I mean there's a few ways to analyze their correct statement because yes.this kid is right...TOO 61 vs Synergy 60....then again by why I've seen a nuian is only half a haranyan so it really was 61 vs 30 and you would of needed about 60 more people to make it an even fight...but yes....you are right.
    http://m.imgur.com/fmtvay4
    =)

  3. #43
    Senior Member Silentravin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Incursion View Post
    The best part about this is....how many lies the east has been caught in and they shouldnt even have to lie haha

    Come to RD and we will see who wins when you cant hide on walls =)

    or

    Lets do a Dominion fair numbers lets see who wins =)

    Without wall+ spawn advantage you guys would of been toast luckily for you it was a siege and not RD or a dominion if not you would of been farmed like what normally happens
    I mean wall is just one skull knight....I mean if your raid can't handle one person I don't know...

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,216
    TBH I think Synergy purposely lost the siege because they were worried if you lost their would be no one to contest us at RD. Oh wait....there already isnt=(
    Incursion
    Synergy

    Creator of the Incursion smile =)

  5. #45
    Senior Member Silentravin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Incursion View Post
    TBH I think Synergy purposely lost the siege because they were worried if you lost their would be no one to contest us at RD. Oh wait....there already isnt=(
    Idk kid what do you think honestly happened...you were leading it right?
    You saying your guild didn't follow you?

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    43
    Incursion's posts on here are so pathetic I don't even need to respond to him directly.

    West Faction.. THIS is the big bad Incursion that kos's you? This is the one you let run the show? This pathetic excuse for a player, is a crybaby and a joke. It is time for you to change leadership and unite against the BS you face because of this spineless incompetent.
    I am the one who walks.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Silentravin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    570
    I mean he keeps coming up with excuses and we just keep posting SCREEn SHOTTED facts...o side note

    WTB Synergy Teamspeak Siege Convo - 10k gold.
    PS this is a serious buy as hearing this kid cry so much is worth about the price of a Delphi weapon fully gemmed at about celestial. We can negotiate weapon or armor trades for this recording as well.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Walk Whitman View Post
    Incursion's posts on here are so pathetic I don't even need to respond to him directly.

    West Faction.. THIS is the big bad Incursion that kos's you? This is the one you let run the show? This pathetic excuse for a player, is a crybaby and a joke. It is time for you to change leadership and unite against the BS you face because of this spineless incompetent.
    ^ needs the entire east just to slow 1/6 of the empire down
    Incursion
    Synergy

    Creator of the Incursion smile =)

  9. #49
    Senior Member Silentravin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Incursion View Post
    ^ needs the entire east just to slow 1/6 of the empire down
    http://m.imgur.com/fmtvay4

    =)

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Incursion View Post
    ^ needs the entire east just to slow 1/6 of the empire down
    I am the one who walks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts