+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RU Considering a Server Transfer? May I suggest Salphira?

RU Considering a Server Transfer? May I suggest Salphira?

I know alot of people are considering what the impact of a server transfer will have on them, their guild, or their server. They are also curious how other servers might feel in this regard. I am one of them. I would like to make the best decision for myself and my friends as possible and i am sure you all feel the same.
    In regard to my server, the pirate faction has really started to come together with some allies across the east and the west to combat the Slayer dominance currently in place. As a pirate I think my situation and those of other pirates is more unique in regards to server transfers.
    As a pirate you are usually more adept on having a economic plan in place revolving around eastern or western alts. On Salphira most of the pirates have large land holdings as well as other economic strategies available that are currently undermanned by not having enough people in their families and rely a little heavier on guild support to complete these tasks. With an influx of new blood into the server these tasks could become more optimal by having more efficient family systems in place. Also if a decent group of raid comp oriented pvpers came over with a few of their friends. This type of cordinated effort combined with what is already in place on growlgate could easily change the tide of war against slayers.
    I would like to have conversations with anyone on your server who might consider coming pirate on salphira. I would love to discuss in private the greater details of what I have in plan. However, I would like to be very honest with you. If you come here, it will be a challenge. This is not a proposal for the weak hearted. Personally, this is the type of environment I prefer. I like the head on challenge of defeating slayers. Nothing lasts forever, and hopefully one day their fall will be a feather in my cap. Thank you in Advance.

Landslyde

Nobody is going to transfer to your ♥♥♥♥ dead server so stop posting.

trolls will be trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
    Nobody is going to transfer to your ♥♥♥♥ dead server so stop posting.
    What this guy said.
    Amn (Kyrios) Amnesia (Ollo) Zofi (Nazar)

God Tier Revenant

RIP Ollo Was Fun Farming Arena And Im Back Again :^)<3!

imgur.com/a/j1CSe

<Netfish and Chill>

seems like this server is dead

Aranzeb has zero sticky posts.

Sticky posts are made for the people who have missed out.

Aranzeb has no people.

Quote Originally Posted by Landslyde View Post
    seems like this server is dead
    Gets rejected
    Pfft you ugly anyway
    Nice
    IGN: Arclite

Worst Ratrunner NA

Paying to win since birth.

lol, why transfer from dead server to another dead server? might as well not even transfer then.

Quote Originally Posted by palpatine View Post
    lol, why transfer from dead server to another dead server? might as well not even transfer then.
    Pretty much this
    www.twitch.tv/rischie
    Rischie/Sharkfin
    Sodium Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Landslyde View Post
    I know alot of people are considering what the impact of a server transfer will have on them, their guild, or their server. They are also curious how other servers might feel in this regard. I am one of them. I would like to make the best decision for myself and my friends as possible and i am sure you all feel the same.
    In regard to my server, the pirate faction has really started to come together with some allies across the east and the west to combat the Slayer dominance currently in place. As a pirate I think my situation and those of other pirates is more unique in regards to server transfers.
    As a pirate you are usually more adept on having a economic plan in place revolving around eastern or western alts. On Salphira most of the pirates have large land holdings as well as other economic strategies available that are currently undermanned by not having enough people in their families and rely a little heavier on guild support to complete these tasks. With an influx of new blood into the server these tasks could become more optimal by having more efficient family systems in place. Also if a decent group of raid comp oriented pvpers came over with a few of their friends. This type of cordinated effort combined with what is already in place on growlgate could easily change the tide of war against slayers.
    I would like to have conversations with anyone on your server who might consider coming pirate on salphira. I would love to discuss in private the greater details of what I have in plan. However, I would like to be very honest with you. If you come here, it will be a challenge. This is not a proposal for the weak hearted. Personally, this is the type of environment I prefer. I like the head on challenge of defeating slayers. Nothing lasts forever, and hopefully one day their fall will be a feather in my cap. Thank you in Advance.

Landslyde
    i watched a video of slayers fighting. get a good mageball of about 20-25 people and you can beat them

+ Reply to Thread