Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Curious why you all go [ban hammer] on an entire guild yet a single person on Kraken server runs rampant with 100's of macro bots?

Curious why you all go [ban hammer] on an entire guild yet a single person on Kraken server runs rampant with 100's of macro bots?

Why does this continue for months now this player has exploited everything about our server, 50 accounts at once macro running packs, while another 20 process mats, and more yet farm library in bot/macro fashion.

Why does trion do nothing to this player? everyone knows who it is so I wont name names. Why is this person protected?

I personally think banning an entire guild for finding a BUG in the game is a bit harsh. I've reported many bots and exploits to trion but seriously permaban 53 people for doing something stupid just once?

Trion, are you going to ban all the people that repeatedly exploited GHA and Serps?
    Oh wait, thats 99% of your player base so I guess not.

And since this same bug that was used in levi can be applied to every single world boss in the game please FIX IT ASAP rather then band-aid removal of levi from the game!

EDIT:

my real concern here is with the player on our server(Kraken) that exploits and macro bots 100's of patron accounts. Its creating a very large imbalance. Please take this as serious as the 53 accounts, cause this one person has well over that many accounts that are exploiting on a daily basis.
    Server: Kraken
    Character: kiamori
    Guild: Driftwood

Who on kraken has 100's of bots?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolurmad View Post
    Who on kraken has 100's of bots?
    It's just another round about way of whining about them banning a big group of cheaters who tried to extort the publisher. Just ignore the troll.

I have witnessed this said person with bots that look all alike in Qwen doing obvisiouly fishy things

I too have seen those bots delivering packs. Obviously on a macro. Seems odd that player can get away with it.

There is a video of the person in question on youtube which multiple people from multiple guilds have reported.

Well for trion is very hard ban those people... Trion prefer the part of policy "No reason" at all xD The easy way , the way of masons and farmers , must be their specialization xD

Trion and XL are just lazy, never fix anything.. GHA exploit was reported during alpha and people still do it every day.

Some bias stuff going on in this game, some people ban others are immune to the ban hammer no matter what they do.

starts with stupid and ends with girl? yep third party program to control insane amount of accounts with 1 keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    starts with stupid and ends with girl? yep third party program to control insane amount of accounts with 1 keyboard.
    Yes, this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast