+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: SaltyTeemo's questions :)

  1. #1

    SaltyTeemo's questions :)

    Hi guys,
    how is server doing ? I heard konvict changed name to Kebabonvict and allied with turks, dat true?
    Troll Patroll still around and best pvpers?

    Also how much gwap i can get for full t4 divine leather set + divine t4 weapon and shield and 3k gold and 3 divine ship parts. I mean real money $$$ not some gold in this game :P

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    173
    Troll Patroll still around and best pvpers
    Nice joke

    Look like we've another whales incoming :>

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    222
    Atm on west is rainbow alliance, we are the best?? not rly we just farm potatoes, most pvp is like farm mobs.

    We start do more exciting pvp on harani/nuia land because 1 dead and prison welcome.
    Most ppl think it's easy pvp against large group with 3ppl so why no one doing it??? (it's time for drama about GS and consumable lol)
    About your gear ask old Konvikt members (PL CP ) or kebabs.
    Who will be next?! maybe you!

    Be a number join the ZERG!!!

  4. #4
    There is no kebab alliance since evet disbanded

  5. #5
    So its konvict or kebabonvict? Or konvicts disbanded im confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznarb View Post
    Nice joke

    Look like we've another whales incoming :>
    What joke? I fought everyone on this server when i was playing and even though BSB is best guild cuz they have 100 ppl or smth like that, they pale in comparison to TrollPatroll, which have few, but very skilled members.

    Also i heard BSB are crying that there is no action and real pvp I once told them if they want real pvp they need to make 2 guilds BSB1 BSB2 and compete with each other, but i think they fancy circlejerking too much

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    So its konvict or kebabonvict? Or konvicts disbanded im confused.



    What joke? I fought everyone on this server when i was playing and even though BSB is best guild cuz they have 100 ppl or smth like that, they pale in comparison to TrollPatroll, which have few, but very skilled members.

    Also i heard BSB are crying that there is no action and real pvp I once told them if they want real pvp they need to make 2 guilds BSB1 BSB2 and compete with each other, but i think they fancy circlejerking too much
    Except that BSB beat Troll Patroll in 3v3 and 2v2 over and over with no losses. The best small group on this server belongs to Smurf/Archi/Gothiques atm without a doubt. Nothing wrong with Troll Patroll but Archis just a bit too strong of a carry, regardless, best pvpers in all formats belongs to BSB.

    And why would we split our guild, we are 54 players, and the highest we have ever been was 72. Your facts are all over the place.
    [VoTF]

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Except that BSB beat Troll Patroll in 3v3 and 2v2 over and over with no losses. The best small group on this server belongs to Smurf/Archi/Gothiques atm without a doubt. Nothing wrong with Troll Patroll but Archis just a bit too strong of a carry, regardless, best pvpers in all formats belongs to BSB.

    And why would we split our guild, we are 54 players, and the highest we have ever been was 72. Your facts are all over the place.
    You forgot add no one want fight vs Archi CP in BsB when he ask on guild chat/ts (have no idea why?), I was in 99% sure we lose but who care?? it's just a game, even if we lose it's always fun. That wasn't first and last lose.
    Who will be next?! maybe you!

    Be a number join the ZERG!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesshu View Post
    You forgot add no one want fight vs Archi CP in BsB when he ask on guild chat/ts, I was in 99% sure we lose but who care?? it's just a game, even if we lose it's always fun. That wasn't first and last lose.
    Yea because most of our best players are mages, because our goal is to play world pvp. And we both know melee absolutely rule in small scale, as Archi showed. How many darkrunners do you actually think we have? Because at that level of play you need like 5.5k+ gs into your melee role with proper gems. Anyways, last I checked archi is still in BSB, so I didnt say anything that isnt true.
    [VoTF]

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Yea because most of our best players are mages, because our goal is to play world pvp. And we both know melee absolutely rule in small scale, as Archi showed. How many darkrunners do you actually think we have? Because at that level of play you need like 5.5k+ gs into your melee role with proper gems. Anyways, last I checked archi is still in BSB, so I didnt say anything that isnt true.
    Zawen,Cypena,Junior was 5,5-6k so it's just cheap excuse x), we don't have any DR and we fight. Also you have good geared healers.
    I also didn't say anything that isn't true.
    I know you have too much gold so no one want 1k gold what Archi offered for winner in guild.
    Ps.You just too much calculate, we just fight and have fun, The world not end if you lose a fight ^^
    Who will be next?! maybe you!

    Be a number join the ZERG!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    And why would we split our guild, we are 54 players, and the highest we have ever been was 72. Your facts are all over the place.
    Do I really have to repeat why? Did u just lose your senses from playing too much in this cancer community ? By splitting u will have pvp challange which no other guilds can offer u cuz they are not pvp players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts