View Poll Results: What change would you like to the Labor system?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it like it is

55 72.37%
  • Patrons-50% less to work own property and generate 240 labor per hour

10 13.16%
  • Patrons- generate 240 labor per hour

5 6.58%
  • Patrons- 50% less to work own property

6 7.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How many want "Labor system changed"?

WHY the "F" do you keep driving up the LABOR SYSTEM!!!

You know Trion, you greedy *****s you aren't bringing in more income or more players with the lame *****ing crappy, stinking full of "S" labor system and you sure aren't doing any better raising labor actions. I can see why so many players keep bailing out and this game continues to bleed.
    Sneakily raising labor, YA! that was a bright idea to get more money into your slimy, sticky greedy hands. I started this game on launch last year on Ollo with 6 patron accounts and had excitement. The labor system is a joke, but it was XLGames thing so decided to stick it out. Then all the tedious crap hits, players bail out like rats off a burning ship, Trion has to merge servers and raise the level cap because they have no idea how to save this game that is thriving in Korea. Now I play Morpheus because all other servers have died, went down to 2 patron accounts and 4 free accounts because the fun continually gets sucked out of this game. I'm tiddering on the edge of the fence same as dozens of other players I'm sure who are sick of this labor system and hundreds of other crap. I didn't think I would, but I'm going to search mmo sites and youtube and see what other pvp games are out there. AA had high hopes, but Trion has thoroughly screwed the U.S. version up. You actually think players are going to pay Premium monthly price to be patron $14.99 and still fork out dozens of more dollars to buy workers pots just to have LABOR to play a ****ing game that we should be able to play when we want? This labor system is a joke same as this game. Who do you think you are? This isn't World of Warcraft with millions of subscriptions. Flame if you want, flames don't take away the dominance of Blizzard entertainment. Blizzcon or any of the other BILLIONS of dollars they make. And don't think that Trion isn't thinking the same thing, WOW is the standard ALL mmo's want to be, so they can make millions of dollars. Trion made RIFT which is a TOTAL WOW clone, but they flopped it, same as they flopped AA.
    So for me, it's the increases in labor and this stinking labor system as a whole, you trying to sneak in raising labor to work my own ***** property. You sneaking *%&ing *****kers think I'm going to fork out more money ON TOP OF my 88888king monthly sub to buy ******ing pots to get a measing ****ing 1000 labor. ******* that! I'm sick of this *****

Tell us how you really feel!

How many want "Labor system changed"?

1. I like it like it is
    2. Patrons (already pay $14.99 per mth) get 50% less to work property and generate 100% more (instead of 120 per hour, 240 per hour)
    3. Patrons generate 240 per hour
    4. Patrons 50% less to work own property

dafuq i just read

What did they raise the labor cost of?

What did they raise the labor to and on what? News to me. Are you high?
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Are you taking your Ativan?
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

what did they raise the labor of?

Labor system is fine as is. Any of your changes would change the economy.
    - Swisha - Jaze -
    Seeking Active Guild
    of Denistrious, Formerly of Kyrios, Kadum.

Former Everquest 2 player...
    - Swisha - Kloee - Jewel - Katy -
    of Nagafen

Explaining Archeage: Generic MMO + The Sims + Pirates of the Caribbean + Monopoly + Yahtzee + Battleship + Farmville

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast