+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guyz I am coming to kyrios

Guyz I am coming to kyrios

Any of my alpha homies wannaa get weird and kiss?
    www.twitch.tv/rischie
    Rischie/Sharkfin
    Sodium Rising

East west or pirate? No kissing yet, just hand holding.
    Yam DiscipleDream Evil - Catalyst - TangoSwiffles

WORLD CHAMPS

¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·Reminder TT6 Loves You!¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·

Come say hi. We have Roor hostage.

Welcome

I'll kiss Rischie.
    Y A T A

Quote Originally Posted by swiffles View Post
    East west or pirate? No kissing yet, just hand holding.
    I am pirate at the moment but was thinking of going back east. Someone give me the skinny of whos who and whats where.

Ps. roor loves kisses.
    www.twitch.tv/rischie
    Rischie/Sharkfin
    Sodium Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Rischie View Post
    I am pirate at the moment but was thinking of going back east. Someone give me the skinny of whos who and whats where.

Ps. roor loves kisses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rischie View Post

Ps. roor loves kisses.
    Im west OCE player so this perspective may be wrong in the eyes of others but I will do my best.

Pirate: Ruled by elitists this faction boasts pvp superiority. With many different and diverse guilds like NaCl and the foreshadowed "others" most Endgame contestable content worth decent gold is generally claimed by them. With a 5k+ Gear Score average in NaCl alone there is really not much room for piggy backers or players that radiate the general; "I'm just here to have a good time man, chyeah! cowabunga dude!" attitude towards the game. Their has been much talk of moving to another server along with other power guilds from different servers as you may know, the pirates of this server are towing and frowing about wether they are staying or going.

East: A mix of many different viewpoints all in a tug of war for "what we are going to do to make this faction great again." Amongst the clutter, guilds like Not Biased, Warden, TT6 and Imperfect as well as a few others create the main beacon for players on this faction who want to actually get ♥♥♥♥ done. TT6, undeniably the godfather of Archeage's forum banta, are saying things straight by counter calling out the elitist zerg guilds merge as a final hurrah, a means to an end of this game. This faction boasts many strong players but with respect haven't had too many successes in organised large scale raids for a long time, obviously aside from the nightly gangbangs delivered to yourstruly and the rest of the western village people straight from Imperfect and their lakeys; Team Rocket n Co.

West: this faction is my home and I love it to death. Encompassed by countless carebears and outspoken/under the radar pvp guilds are the two most namely guilds; Gank Bus Fam and Catalyst Fam. Having not been allied for a long time Gank Bus has dwindled and reformed with new members as old members moved on for whatever respectable reasons. Recently Gank Bus pulled the B card, sending the message, Gank Us, to an East Alliance which took over their castle. Unfazed, they continue to have enjoyable content with strong ties within their guild, you can break their castle but not their spirit.

Meanwhile, knee deep in accusations Elu and Catalyst Fam grow weary of certain members of their faction despite their efforts and unbreakable will. Rumour has it that written on page number 364 of Elu's diary; they simply wish to hang up the gloves, rumors though.

Young bean sprouts like Mercenaries and, ♥♥♥♥ it, Peacekeepers are developing at exponential rates maybe they will become the rising stars of our faction? Time will tell.

WORLD CHAMPS

Young bean sprouts like Mercenaries and, ♥♥♥♥ it, Peacekeepers are developing at exponential rates maybe they will become the rising stars of our faction? Time will tell
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    no
    You cant deny they are trying to improve

WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by swiffles View Post
    You cant deny they are trying to improve
    Doesn't help that Avalenenen hates peacekeepers no matter what, so I'm not sure what you would even reply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast