+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: And btw... BDO is awful.

And btw... BDO is awful.

I just want to put this out there... Black Desert Online makes me want to drive searing hot rail spikes in my eyes and then pour acid in the gaping holes to relieve the pain.

ArcheAge has nothing to fear from this pile of fetid bile.

... and that's me being nice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    I just want to put this out there... Black Desert Online makes me want to drive searing hot rail spikes in my eyes and then pour acid in the gaping holes to relieve the pain.

ArcheAge has nothing to fear from this pile of fetid bile.

... and that's me being nice.
    +1 Trion points?

most people already know its a bad game the rest will learn and quit that game just like they quit every other game within a month and either come back here or go to the next "archeage/wow killer"

The BDO hype, to be honest, was maybe a bit too much, from the things i heard and from what i saw, i don't think it's a really good game compared to ArcheAge.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

I watched hundreds of houses pop up with no one on my map when Auroria opened up. I was one of the lucky few who could even log in when they opened it up. Rng has made me her ♥♥♥♥♥ in AA. I spend over half my gameplay driving a friggin tractor to afford said upgrades that fail more than they succeed. Dungeons are lame scripted dances. BDO has had 1 day. Pardon me if I'm not ready to write it off just yet. And yes if BDO fails I will try the next latest greatest thing because eventually someone will get it right. AA did not get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by sarinda View Post
    most people already know its a bad game the rest will learn and quit that game just like they quit every other game within a month and either come back here or go to the next "archeage/wow killer"
    Did you really just put those 2 side by side ? what planet ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
    A mother, father, and their mute son were sitting at the breakfast table as they had done every day that they were a family. On this day the mother and father were discussing their plans for the day when all of a sudden their mute son says "My cornflakes are soggy." The parents look at their son in disbelief and then the mother manages to say "You can talk! We thought you were a mute!" The son frowns and says "Of course I can talk, but up until now everything has been fine."
    I love this.

Loving the game so far and I imagine other people are too!
    <Blueberries>

Quote Originally Posted by Zes View Post
    Loving the game so far and I imagine other people are too!
    Agreed. 2 days of gaming bliss so far. Way more of a sandbox than AA imo because the world is pesistant, there are NO factions (its all about your guild) and no instanced anything. You can raid other guilds doing world bosses. So cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyloc View Post
    Agreed. 2 days of gaming bliss so far. Way more of a sandbox than AA imo because the world is pesistant, there are NO factions (its all about your guild) and no instanced anything. You can raid other guilds doing world bosses. So cool.
    ...What? It doesn't even sound like you've played ArcheAge. Both have large, open, and persistent worlds and very few instances in comparison. Not just world bosses, but guilds can raid pretty much any event or player-driven activity that's in a PvP zone on ArcheAge. Hell, even if it's technically a safe zone, it might not be safe because players can drag other players out.

BDO is nice game. Idk what is the "Real life time" of this game, but nice work. Nice graphic and better optimalized than AA. BDO didn't crash in 4 days. 2-3 minutes log in problems in headstart 1st minutes, but not "queue simulator". Big world, same and more options in game, active players... and the non pre-paid mass not log in yet. PvP? Idk. You should ask the "game switch teams". Iron, The Soul Slayers.. We had more ex-AA guilds, but I don'T know all old AA guild. We have 2-3 PK or insane PvP guilds in the server (minimum). They are in guild war all days or more than 6-8 times/day.
    +Guild war marks all days from 1-2 dozens sources (Guilds).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast