+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BDO is just a cheaper version of Archeage.

BDO is just a cheaper version of Archeage.

That game is just another typical Asian theme park with grind and greed that calls itself a sandbox. No modern mmo comes as close to open ended ness as AA does. To the people talking about leaving this game for that awful thing....

Sh. If we keep saying everyone's quitting, maybe Trion will step up their game and start to do their jobs properly.

LOL. Not at all predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    LOL. Not at all predictable.
    Thats the game that has super graphics... But also the game that forces me to play
    A girl because of genderlock?
    Well... Really nothing for me if this is really gonna be happening

coming from AION, Rift, GW2, DCUO, B&S .... Archeage still better of em combine... although I haven't tried BDO (thanks to Region Locked!)

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Been playing AA over four years now. Even with all its problems it's the best MMO by far and has the best PvP in my opinion.

P.S Reds of East Shatigon please come back and make Mistmerrow special again.

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    Been playing AA over four years now. Even with all its problems it's the best MMO by far and has the best PvP in my opinion.

P.S Reds of East Shatigon please come back and make Mistmerrow special again.
    signed <3

Watered down by consoles me thinks, controller optimized really?. Play a real PC game, play AA.

Quote Originally Posted by jRokou View Post
    That game is just another typical Asian theme park with grind and greed that calls itself a sandbox. No modern mmo comes as close to open ended ness as AA does. To the people talking about leaving this game for that awful thing....
    One thing that might make it way better than AA is it's NOT F2P.. it is B2P like Guild Wars2 . F2P is the worst type of mmo because it doesn't create a good community, has nothing but negativity because no one is vested, opens the doors to hacks, hacks, hacks and oh ya did I say hacks. F2P is only for crappy games that need quick launch, quick bucks and shut down. I'll be going to BDO as soon as it looks stable after launch. Flame away I already know the normal comments of "you won't be missed" but yet again, you are wrong. I'm joined by 100's of the hold outs that waited for Trion to fix this bleeding, dying game, but they are lost, ineffective managers and F2P kills mmo's. And you can't say 1000's because all those players left AA last year. A good mmo needs 10's of thousands of subs. Not a bunch a teenage Free loaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ativan View Post
    One thing that might make it way better than AA is it's NOT F2P.. it is B2P like Guild Wars2 . F2P is the worst type of mmo because it doesn't create a good community, has nothing but negativity because no one is vested, opens the doors to hacks, hacks, hacks and oh ya did I say hacks. F2P is only for crappy games that need quick launch, quick bucks and shut down. I'll be going to BDO as soon as it looks stable after launch. Flame away I already know the normal comments of "you won't be missed" but yet again, you are wrong. I'm joined by 100's of the hold outs that waited for Trion to fix this bleeding, dying game, but they are lost, ineffective managers and F2P kills mmo's. And you can't say 1000's because all those players left AA last year. A good mmo needs 10's of thousands of subs. Not a bunch a teenage Free loaders.
    So When BDO starts having hacks in it can you come back to this topic and give a public apology?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast