View Poll Results: What punishment is fit?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perma-ban

231 73.10%
  • The 1 day suspension is fit

85 26.90%
Closed Thread
Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can someone explain me why tt6 from kyrios can make a port to freedich?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyse View Post
    @Celestrata

I have no dog in this fight, other than to point out your obvious hypocricy...

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2219657

"We do not tolerate exploits or those who abuse them in our game. Any individual taking advantage of an exploit will receive a permanent ban."
    I agree there is an inconsistency here. However, they've done the proper level of punishment here in my opinion. It is the previous event that was not handled correctly. They could not have gauged a malicious behavior with RQ, nor could they have done so here. Could go in circles on why there is no difference, and disappointed that they would try to make out like there was a difference. Bottom line, they won't or can't reverse their decision on RQ for whatever reason, with threats of legal action, I can respect why they may not be able to. They did however seem to learn from the mistakes there and look at this more objectively without assuming intent, took it more slowly, and most importantly owned the problem/glitch, fixed it, and then implemented a punishment to the offenders.

This has been my point for the past couple of weeks. Identify the problem, come up with a solution, implement that solution, own the issue with the players, and produce a fair and reasonable punishment. This is the type of decision process that I could have supported and do appreciate. These are the type of steps and decision process that will help AA grow, while balancing the integrity of the game and community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    I agree there is an inconsistency here. However, they've done the proper level of punishment here in my opinion. It is the previous event that was not handled correctly. They could not have gauged a malicious behavior with RQ, nor could they have done so here. Could go in circles on why there is no difference, and disappointed that they would try to make out like there was a difference. Bottom line, they won't or can't reverse their decision on RQ for whatever reason, with threats of legal action, I can respect why they may not be able to. They did however seem to learn from the mistakes there and look at this more objectively without assuming intent, took it more slowly, and most importantly owned the problem/glitch, fixed it, and then implemented a punishment to the offenders.

This has been my point for the past couple of weeks. Identify the problem, come up with a solution, implement that solution, own the issue with the players, and produce a fair and reasonable punishment. This is the type of decision process that I could have supported and do appreciate. It is this type of steps and decision process that will help AA grow.
    If this was TT6's first time offense, I would be agreeing with you.

But this isn't TT6's first time offense. They got banned on Ollo, and now a 24 hour ban on here for exploiting. If they continue to stay in this game, they'll continue to exploit things to the best of their ability until they get permabanned. And then they'll make another character like Sachi did and continue to do it until they get IP banned. And the vicious cycle of TT6 members will continue.

It's been said in other threads that Chargebackkitty, the leader of TT6, has been banned multiple times and been unbanned through some means or another. Whether this is GM friends or manipulation of GMs, either way, it's time for a permanent ban at least for him. He's been banned... 7 or 8 times. Why is this still a thing?

It's not just the gravity of this particular instance, it's the gravity of TT6's attitude towards the game and how they've acted in the past.
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by JalYt Justin View Post

But this isn't TT6's first time offense. They got banned on Ollo, and now a 24 hour ban on here for exploiting. If they continue to stay in this game, they'll continue to exploit things to the best of their ability until they get permabanned. And then they'll make another character like Sachi did and continue to do it until they get IP banned. And the vicious cycle of TT6 members will continue.

It's been said in other threads that Chargebackkitty, the leader of TT6, has been banned multiple times and been unbanned through some means or another. Whether this is GM friends or manipulation of GMs, either way, it's time for a permanent ban at least for him. He's been banned... 7 or 8 times. Why is this still a thing?

It's not just the gravity of this particular instance, it's the gravity of TT6's attitude towards the game and how they've acted in the past.
    Well, I can't speak to that as I am not familiar with individual players or their past actions or punishment. All I could compare it to is the most recent RQ situation. In that situation, they issued out the same punishment to all of them, regardless of whether there were past incidents on the individual level or not. ...so they are at least consistently are giving a uniform punishment for the singular offence here as well. ...and I can respect the need to do so given the number of players utilizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by JalYt Justin View Post

It's different people. You're lumping in a 95% different player roster with a group that existed 9 months ago, but you're too ignorant to know the difference.
    Y A T A

I'm TT6. I never played on Ollo. #KyriosSinceHeadStart
    -`ღ- Synna -`ღ-
    Cleric | tbd
    ᕙ(Ծ _Ծ‶)ᕗ

Imo, rage quit should have got a 30 day ban. The member trolling Trion should have got the perma.

TT6 should get the 30 day ban and the char that made the port along with all the shared IP accounts perma.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama View Post
    Imo, rage quit should have got a 30 day ban. The member trolling Trion should have got the perma.

TT6 should get the 30 day ban and the char that made the port along with all the shared IP accounts perma.
    I would agree if you could actually show a malicious intent, but regardless of what Celestrata said, you couldn't legitimately prove that in either instance. Trion took ownership of the issue or problem in this case, which I applaud, and instituted a fair punishment based on recognizing that, yes the players took advantage of a glitch, but the glitch should be owned by Trion. ...which they did. Are there some slight differences between the two, yes. The main being that in this case Trion manually removed these portals, and missed one....where as the boss glitch is a program issue on XL's side, and harder to have caught; however, in both cases Trion is ultimately responsible for the published product in my opinion. At face value, they learned from some of their mistakes on the levi incident, and acted cautiously and appropriately in this situation. Outside of asking them to revisit the RQ situation, which wouldn't result in anything different at this point, they did a good job here.

How did tt6 make "demolished" freedich port when they came to kyrios way AFTER freedich housing was removed???)

Can we get an answer to this? The prettykittykat character was created long after the freedich housing was removed. So it was NOT "using an old demolished house portal". Please celestrata look into this, it feels like a slap in the face to us FEW legitimate players left.

Also there has been talk on anarr twitch stream where they talk about using archebuddy. Chargebackkitty (aka prettykittykat/ exploiter) in particular brags about being banned multiple times.

https://m.reddit.com/r/archeage/comm...ing_archbuddy/ (The cheaters as well as PROTO the leader of their ally guild warden. The guild so anti hack. He is chilling with known cheaters.

Please do SOMETHING these guys have had it coming for a long time.

can we keep it to the one thread? I believe there punishment was a good and fitting one considering the circumstances, but am actually curious about this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    can we keep it to the one thread? I believe there punishment was a good and fitting one considering the circumstances, but am actually curious about this as well.
    Hell no because celestrata replied there already and it seems she missed this VERY IMPORTANT part of the equation
    That thread won't be read anymore or replied to. This is a more in depth issue that MUST be looked at

This is a serious archeage scandal because those two guilds act so high and mighty about being anti cheat but they use bot programs and an exploit probably involving said program to make freedich port! It was not from a demolished house that was gone before they came to kyrios!!!

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast