View Poll Results: What punishment is fit?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perma-ban

231 73.10%
  • The 1 day suspension is fit

85 26.90%
Closed Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can someone explain me why tt6 from kyrios can make a port to freedich?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the not so known View Post
    It's 10am. Assuming she actually has to be at work at 8am. And that the VERY first thing she does is deal with forum threads, the EARLIEST we'd be get a response is now. For some reason I don't think this thread is the first thing she has to deal with.
    I understand but the reason I make this thread is everything I stated has been said on the Reddit post as well as buried in the thread yesterday but she seemed to miss this single most important fact. That is all. I wanted to make sure someone sees this, because they seem to be beating around the bush on this issue

Quote Originally Posted by mossside View Post
    In Cali?
    I think Celestrata is based in Austin if I'm not mistake, which is one hour behind east coast (if I remember correctly). ..but either way, you are correct, they will get to the other thread. lol

See her 2nd post on the topic:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rt-to-freedich

She did see this "little" detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    I think Celestrata is based in Austin if I'm not mistake, which is one hour behind east coast (if I remember correctly). ..but either way, you are correct, they will get to the other thread. lol
    Ah, of course, in Texas with the servers.

On a human note-
    Ethetun, your obsession with this subject is not healthy and your desperate attempts to keep your opinion at the top of all these threads is painful to watch. Please get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Blixie View Post
    On a human note-
    Ethetun, your obsession with this subject is not healthy and your desperate attempts to keep your opinion at the top of all these threads is painful to watch. Please get some help.
    lol...rude much? ...such salt. ..and here I've been polite all morning. Desperate, no. Bored, yes. ...but you are entitled to your rude opinions. I would have a smart response on getting help, but I don't want to get banned. :-P use your imagination though.

I've made no bones about strongly believing that the community should be holding Trion accountable, calling them out when I think they do something wrong, but it would be fairly hypocritical of me if I did not defend or show support when I feel they do something correct as well. As a public forum, no-one is forcing you to click and read. Feel free to by-pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zherbus View Post
    It's different people. You're lumping in a 95% different player roster with a group that existed 9 months ago, but you're too ignorant to know the difference.
    So, how did he get the port?

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    So, how did he get the port?
    He won't answer this. Because he knows. The truth will come out soon, and everyone will know you have been defending tooth and nail archebuddy cheaters

What I understand is the prettykittykat character was created long after the freedich housing was removed. So that would make this a major hack in the game not an error by Trion/XL that was missed. This should have been a permaban in mho.

Whoever opened the portal and exploited it should get perma-banned like RQ was perma-banned. They knew they shouldn't have the portal, they didn't say anything, and used that portal to help a bunch of others with an unfair advantage/exploit. The ones who jumped through should get more than 24hrs, 72hrs seems more appropriate to me. The action that is being taken at this moment shows that Trion has a huge bias for TT6.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast