View Poll Results: What punishment is fit?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perma-ban

231 73.10%
  • The 1 day suspension is fit

85 26.90%
Closed Thread
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can someone explain me why tt6 from kyrios can make a port to freedich?

so, the official word is that some pigs are more equal than others... good to know
    Trion, you won't mind if we all keep our charge cards in our pockets until you finish "investigating" this very special group of players, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Morning all. Here to drop by and give an update on all of this.

So the team is going to continue their investigation into what happened here, but it's not going to be easy or fast. There are some deeper things we have to look into that simply take more time to assess than last time.

Because of that, we are going to stick with the 24 hour ban for now. This may change in the future based on what we find, especially if there is something more here that goes into our policy on exploiting. But, for now, because this could be a fault of a script, we want to keep the punishment as-is.

If something changes we'll make an update to this thread but, for now, we're going to keep everything where it's at while we continue to dig into this further.
    Thanks for looking into it further, situation seems very fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by blazethekush420 View Post
    Can we get an answer to this? The prettykittykat character was created long after the freedich housing was removed. So it was NOT "using an old demolished house portal". Please celestrata look into this, it feels like a slap in the face to us FEW legitimate players left.

Also there has been talk on anarr twitch stream where they talk about using archebuddy. Chargebackkitty (aka prettykittykat/ exploiter) in particular brags about being banned multiple times.

https://m.reddit.com/r/archeage/comm...ing_archbuddy/ (The cheaters as well as PROTO the leader of their ally guild warden. The guild so anti hack. He is chilling with known cheaters.

Please do SOMETHING these guys have had it coming for a long time.
    You mean this clip of Anarr's stream where Chargebackkitty advised his <Warden> friend to refrain from using Archbuddy for a few weeks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TKYDXb939I

0:55 - Phyx <Warden> says he hasn't logged into Archebuddy for 5 days, while Chargebackkitty and Proto both tell him not to and to wait a few weeks.
    2:45 - Chargebackkitty(Dnastynice) mentions hes been banned 7 times and this month is the first month since he's on this server that he hasn't been banned. But getting unbanned can't be too hard when you know a GM, amirite?
    3:25 - Chargebackkitty says "The one time I should have been banned, they didn't do it. GG", implying that there is something he should be banned for. (3rd party programs prob)
    3:40 - Proto identifies the guy who admitted to using the bot program as Phyx <Warden>
    4:00 - Chargeback finds out via messages that their convo is being streamed and asks who it is and the stream goes offline.

This is from the reddit post. Maybe Celestrata didn't see the thread there, but hopefully she will see it here and take this into consideration during their investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blixie View Post
    so, the official word is that some pigs are more equal than others... good to know
    Trion, you won't mind if we all keep our charge cards in our pockets until you finish "investigating" this very special group of players, right?
    lol, I've been basically getting called a nut the past couple of weeks for pointing out the inconsistencies. Good to see blinders are off this time, or is it simply because the lynch mob hasn't gotten what they wanted...(yet at least). I'm all for, support, and agree with holding back on purchases due to inconsistencies. ...and feel free to go ahead and troll me with "no, you're a nut regardless". I'd have to agree.

...even if more is found out here, I would still support the current punishment for most of them, and only harsher for the ones that actually implemented or clearly intended to utilize hacks, glitches, or w/e. ...the one question that does come to mind to me, is that Trion has said the teleport sort mod (don't know what its called as I don't use it) is acceptable to use. I'm wondering if that mod somehow allowed that teleport to be saved (that would only be if players are mistaken, and the alt or character was created well before the housing in freed was removed of course).

Quote Originally Posted by adult View Post
    you mean this clip of anarr's stream where chargebackkitty advised his friend to refrain from using archbuddy for a few weeks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkydxb939i

0:55 - phyx <warden> says he hasn't logged into archebuddy for 5 days, while chargebackkitty and proto both tell him not to and to wait a few weeks.
    2:45 - chargebackkitty(dnastynice) mentions hes been banned 7 times and this month is the first month since he's on this server that he hasn't been banned. But getting unbanned can't be too hard when you know a gm, amirite?
    3:25 - chargebackkitty says "the one time i should have been banned, they didn't do it. Gg", implying that there is something he should be banned for. (3rd party programs prob)
    3:40 - proto identifies the guy who admitted to using the bot program as phyx <warden>
    4:00 - chargeback finds out via messages that their convo is being streamed and asks who it is and the stream goes offline.

This is from the reddit post. Maybe celestrata didn't see the thread there, but hopefully she will see it here and take this into consideration during their investigation.
    lol

So the team is going to continue their investigation into what happened here, but it's not going to be easy or fast. There are some deeper things we have to look into that simply take more time to assess than last time.

Because of that, we are going to stick with the 24 hour ban for now. This may change in the future based on what we find, especially if there is something more here that goes into our policy on exploiting. But, for now, because this could be a fault of a script, we want to keep the punishment as-is.

If something changes we'll make an update to this thread but, for now, we're going to keep everything where it's at while we continue to dig into this further.
    I mean is it going to be looked at and see how many people used the port (IE look at who ported to the coordinates of the port) and more importantly when did they start using it if they had knowledge of this for the full 10 months and used it all throughout the time they should really get something a bit more than 24 hours for potentially 10 months of using something that gave them an advantage nobody else had. If that port isn't considered an advantage why did the Devs and Khrolan even push for ports to Freed to be removed.
    https://youtu.be/-lje9POwYL0?t=1m20s

Quote Originally Posted by Adult View Post
    You mean this clip of Anarr's stream where Chargebackkitty advised his <Warden> friend to refrain from using Archbuddy for a few weeks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TKYDXb939I

0:55 - Phyx <Warden> says he hasn't logged into Archebuddy for 5 days, while Chargebackkitty and Proto both tell him not to and to wait a few weeks.
    2:45 - Chargebackkitty(Dnastynice) mentions hes been banned 7 times and this month is the first month since he's on this server that he hasn't been banned. But getting unbanned can't be too hard when you know a GM, amirite?
    3:25 - Chargebackkitty says "The one time I should have been banned, they didn't do it. GG", implying that there is something he should be banned for. (3rd party programs prob)
    3:40 - Proto identifies the guy who admitted to using the bot program as Phyx <Warden>
    4:00 - Chargeback finds out via messages that their convo is being streamed and asks who it is and the stream goes offline.

This is from the reddit post. Maybe Celestrata didn't see the thread there, but hopefully she will see it here and take this into consideration during their investigation.
    I'm seriously wondering why this hasn't been put into consideration yet.
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

So the team is going to continue their investigation...Because of that, we are going to stick with the 24 hour ban for now.
    Players under investigation shouldnt be allowed back into the game. Enables them to transfer their items, and property to other accounts.
    #FreeReznoc

Quote Originally Posted by Adult View Post

I've been talking about this for months and yet somehow someone who has been banned 7+ times still roams the game while their is tons of proof including him bragging about it publicly. Trion for the sake of logic and justice please.

Quote Originally Posted by JalYt Justin View Post
    I'm seriously wondering why this hasn't been put into consideration yet.
    I listened to the video, but didn't hear any names. ...and it just shows a screenshot of a forum page. Did I miss something? I didn't hear any identification of the players talking...so while obviously what they were talking about is bad....how would you go about identifying who to investigate?

Stand corrected, think they did identify someone by a handle on TS, but would still question the ability to associate that to an in-game account clearly.

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast